Canadian scholarship Queen Elizabeth Scholarship (QES) Cameroun Government
Canadian scholarship Queen Elizabeth Scholarship (QES) Cameroun Government MINESUP 2021-2022
Canadian scholarship Queen Elizabeth Scholarship: The Minister of Higher Education announces to prospective and interested candidates that the Queen Elizabeth Scholarship (QES) program is offering three (03) scholarships to Cameroonians of both sexes in the University of Montreal-Canada, through CAREH (Caring for Education and Health Foundation) NGO. The scholarship aims at training future leaders within the Commonwealth in the area of global health and global citizenship.
This scholarship will cover the following three priority health themes:
- Innovative strategies to improve maternal and child health;
- The promotion of universal access to priority public health and quality;
- Epidemiological surveillance and rapid and effective response to global health problems.
Given the procedures specific to the QES and University of Montreal scholarship Program, the proposed scholarships cover 3 to 6 months, and the offer will cover the following expenses:
- Tuition fees;
- Airplane ticket and visa: at market prices (economy class);
- Living expenses;
- Other justified and admissible expenses related to the program.