ENAM 2019-2020 Cameroon Concours: cycle B Financial Division recruitment 50 students
The examination shall be open to all Cameroonians who meet the following conditions:
- fulfill the general requirements for employment into the Public Service as well as the conditions laid down by the general rules and regulations of the Public Service; ENAM 2019-2020 Cameroon Concours:
- be holder of either the “Baccalaureat” or of the GCE “A” level in at least two subjects in one sitting excluding Religious Knowledge, the “capacité en droit” or any other foreign equivalent certificate, recognized by the competent authority at the deposit date of the examination file. kamerpower.com
- be thirty two (32) years of age at most, as at 1st January 2019.
NB: Civil servants of any category are not allowed to apply.
- Application forms are obtainable from ENAM (www.enam.cm).
- Examination fees stand at FCFA 15 000 (fifteen thousand francs).
- Examination fees shall be paid to the Accounting Officer of ENAM for those who deposit in the Centre or the Regional Delegations of the Ministry of the Public Service and Administrative Reform for the others, against a receipt attesting payment of the said fees.
- All documents shall be deposited in ENAM or the Regional Delegations of the Ministry of the Public Service and Administrative Reform excluding those of the Centre Region. kamerpower.com
- Application forms shall be deposited in ENAM for those who deposit In the Centre or the Regional Delegations of the Ministry of the Public Service and Administrative Reform not later than Friday, 07th June 2019.
Version Français (French)