Concours ENAM 2022-2023: Cameroon cycle A » Administrative Division recruitment 70 students
Concours ENAM 2022-2023: Cameroon cycle A » Administrative Division recruitment 70 students.
ORDER N° 005756 / MINFOPRA / 11 JUNE 2021.
To announce the competitive entrance examination for the recruitment of seventy (70) students into cycle “A” of the Administrative Division of the National School of Administration and Magistracy ( ENAM ) for the 2021/2022 academic year. Concours ENAM 2022-2023: Cameroon cycle A. kamerpower.com
THE MINISTER OF THE PUBLIC SERVICE AND ADMINISTRATIVE REFORM,
Mindful of the Constitution.
Mindful of Law N°99/016 of 22 December 1999 bearing the general rules and regulations governing public establishments and enterprises of the public and semi public sectors
Mindful of Decree N°75/776 of 18 December 1975 bearing the special statute governing the corps of personnels of Financial Services.
Mindful of Decree N°84/157 of 18 April 1984 bearing the special statute governing personnels of the corps of Prices. Weight and Measures, together with all the amendments thereto;
Mindful of Decree N°94/199 of 7 October 1994 regulating the general status of the Public Service, together with all the amendments thereto.
Mindful of Decree N°2005/154 of 6 May 2005 to organize the National School of Administration and Magistracy ( Concours ENAM 2021-2022: Cameroon cycle A ) and the amendments thereto.
Mindful of Decree N” 2011/408 of 9 December 2011 to organize the Government.
Mindful of Decree N°2011/410 of 09 December 2011 to reshuffle the Government.
Mindful of Decree N° 2012/537 of 19 November 2012 to organize the Ministry of the Public Service and Administrative Reform.
Mindful of Decree N°2000/696/PM of 13 September 2000 regulating the general rules and regulations for government Competitive Entrance Examinations, kamerpower.com
Mindful of Order N°004831/MINFOPRA of 10 October 2012 regulating Studies and Schooling in the Administrative and Financial Divisions of the National School of Administration and Magistracy.
HEREBY ORDERS AS FOLLOWS:
(1) A competitive entrance examination for the recruitment of one hundred and ten (70) students into Cycle “A” of the Administrative Division of ENAM, is hereby announced for the 2021/2022 academic year. kamerpower.com
(2) The number of available places is distributed as follows: Concours ENAM 2022-2023: Cameroon cycle A.
|SECTION||Number of places kamerpower.com|
|External candidates||Internal candidates||TOTAL|
|Social Affairs Administration||30||05||35|
(3) The syllabus for the examination is appended to this order.
(4) The choice of section shall be made by the candidates while depositing their examination files.
The examination shall be open to all Cameroonians who meet the following conditions:
(1) For External Candidates:
- fulfill the general requirements for employment into the Public Service as well as the conditions laid down by the general rules and regulations of the Public Service.
- be holder of a bachelor’s degree issued by a state university in Cameroon, or a professional degree in law. economics. accounting and management, issued by a University or Institution recognised by the Ministry of Higher Education ; or any equivalent diploma issued by a foreign university;
- be thirty two (32) years of age at most, as at 1st January 2021.
NB: Civil servants of any category are not permitted to compete as external candidates.
(2) For internal candidates
- Be civil servant of the “B” category of the corps of General Administration Finance, Prices, Weights and Measures; or Labour. who have at least five years at that grade as of 1st January 2021. kamerpower.com
- be forty-five (45) years of age at most as of 1st January 2021.
Application forms are obtainable from ENAM (www.enam.cm) Concours ENAM 2022-2023: Cameroon cycle A .
Examination fees stand at FCFA 15 000 (fifteen thousand francs) for external candidates and FCFA 25000 (twenty-five thousand francs) for internal candidates.
Examination fees shall be paid to the Accounting Officer of ENAM for those who deposit in the Centre or the Regional Delegations of the Ministry of the Public Service and Administrative Reform for the others, against a receipt attesting payment of the said fees. kamerpower.com Concours ENAM 2022-2023: Cameroon cycle A:
All documents shall be deposited in ENAM or the Regional Delegations of the Ministry of the Public Service and Administrative Reform excluding those of the Centre Region.
Application forms shall be deposited in ENAM for those who deposit In the Centre or the Regional Delegations of the Ministry of the Public Service and Administrative Reform not later than Friday, 13th August 2021.
(6) The documents required are as follows:
- an application form bearing a CFA 1000 fiscal stamp.
- a certified true copy of the required academic certificate; Concours ENAM 2022-2023: Cameroon cycle A:
- an attestation of the presentation of the original of the required certificate signed by the Governor or the Senior Divisional Officer.
- an attestation of presentation of the original of the G.C.E. A/L or an equivalent diploma
- a receipt attesting payment of the registration fees issued by the Accounting Officer of ENAM for those in the Centre or by the Regional Delegates of the Ministry of the Public Service and Administrative Reforms for the others.
- a certificate of non-conviction of not more than three (03) months issued by the competent Judicial authorities.
- A medical certificate of not more than three (03) months on the date the application form is deposited and signed by a medical doctor of a public hospital.
- a certified true copy of a birth certificate typed and signed by the competent administrative or council authorities.
- for internal candidates, a valid authorization to sit for the competitive entrance examination issued by the Minister of the Public Service and Administrative Reform as well as an absorption or reclassification instrument.
N.B. All incomplete files or files containing fake or falsified documents shall be rejected.
(7) The lists of candidates authorized to sit for the competitive entrance examination shall be pasted at ENAM on Wednesday 15th September 2021 at the latest. The publication of the list shall serve as individual notification to candidates.
Article 4 :
(1) The written part of the examination which shall take place at the Yaoundé Centre ( ENAM ) only, shall be done according to the following schedule;
a) Common core Concours ENAM 2022-2023: Cameroon cycle A:
Duration: 4 hours, coeff. 3
Date: Saturday, 18th September 2021 ; from 7:30am to 11:30am.
Duration: 4 hours, Coeff. 4
Date: Saturday, 18th September 2021 ; from: 1:00pm to 5:00pm.
Duration: 4 Hours. Coeff. 4
Date: Sunday, 19th September 2021 ; from. 7:30am to 11:30am.
b) Specialised Papers Concours ENAM 2022-2023: Cameroon cycle A:
Duration: 3 hours, Coeff. 05
Date: Sunday, 19th September 2021 , from 1:00pm to 5:00pm.
- General Administration section
- Economy and finance section
Accounts and financial analysis paper.
- Labour Administration section
- Social Affairs Administration Section
(2) Candidates are expected at the examination halls at 7 a.m. at the latest for papers that shall be written in the morning, and 12:30 p.m. for the afternoon paper.
Article 5 :
The oral part of the examination which shall take place in Yaounde ( ENAM ) shall comprise an interview with:
- a grand jury : coeff 2
- a language jury : coeff 1
Article 6 :
All National Identity Cards receipts obtained less than three months before the latest date of application for the entrance examination shall not be accepted.
Any case of fraud recorded before. during or after the competitive entrance examination shall be sanctioned in accordance with the laws and regulations in force.
This order ( Concours ENAM 2022-2023: Cameroon cycle A ) shall be registered and published in the official Gazette in English and French.
Concours ENAM 2022-2023: Cameroon cycle A » Administrative Division recruitment of 70 students.
Version Français (French)