ENAM 2021-2022 Syllabus Cycle A of the Financial Division Concours MINFOPRA Cameroun
ENAM 2021-2022 Syllabus Cycle A of the Financial Division.
A – GENERAL KNOWLEDGE:
- Literature, Philosophy. Modern History.
- Developments in Science and Technology.
- Arts And Culture
- Gender and development
- Regional integration.
a) Principles of Microeconomics
- Market research (Demand and Supply)
- Consumer behaviour.
- The producer and production theory
- Short and long-term cost
- Production function.
- The theory of prices in perfect competition : short and long term equilibrium.
- Price theory in perfect monopoly : short and long term equilibrium.
- Monopolistic competition.
b) Applied Microeconomics
- Industrial and business firms in Cameroon : specific problems of management.
- Taxes and effects in perfect competition; short and long term Effects. Effects in monopoly.
- Problems raised by price control and quantity control in competition and in monopoly.
- Sector-based policies.
a) Income, Savings Consumption
Determination of national income
- National income function
- Investment function.
- Income-expenditure model
- The multiplier : principles and constraints.
Fluctuation in income
- The acceleration.
- The oscilliation.
b) Equilibrium models and Macro Economic Disequilibrium
- Principles and functioning
Relationship between inflation and unemployment
- Philip’s curve
- Issues faced by the Keynessian and Neoclassical theories.
Equilibrium with rationing
- Keynesian unemployment
- Classical unemployment
- The scope of models.
Revival of neoclassical analysis through the introduction of anticipation
- Formation of anticipations;
- Conclusions of the analysis.
c) Structural Adjustment Programme
- Theoretical basis
- The search for external and internal equilibrium
- Economic revival.
3- Monetary Economic
a) Money and monetary supply
- Definition, Functions and properties of money ;
- Monetary aggregates
- Monetary supply composition and counterparts;
b) Money supply and demand
- Determinants of money supply.
- Determinants of money demand.
c) Financial institutions
- The Central Bank
- Commercial Banks
- Other institutions
- The Treasury.
d) The Money Market and Financial Market
- Actors and mechanisms .
- The interbank markets and the open markets
- The role of the Central Bank
- Actors and the organization of the financial market.
- The stock exchange.
- New financial instruments.
e) Monetary Policy
- Objectives and instruments of monetary policies
- The discount rate policy
- The Open market policy
- Obligation reserve policies
- Selectivity and credit control
- Limits of the monetary policy in the franc zone
- Developments in international finance
- Developing countries debt.
f) Population and development
- Population growth in developing countries
- Optimal population growth
- Education, health and development
- Democracy and development.
g) International Economics
- Theories of lnternntienal Trade.
- Labour productivity and comparative advantages :Rieardian Model.
- Resource and exchange :Hcekscher -Ohlin model
- Standard model of exchange
- Economics. imperfect competition and international Trade.
- international financial policy;
- free trade ;
- Trade policy in developing countries ;
- world trade and globalization of trade.
- Economic integration
- Exchange policy
- National Accounting balance of payment
- Exchange rate and exchange determination
- International Monetary system
- Monetary zone.
C- PUBLIC LAW
1- Constitutional Law and Political Institutions
a)The State : definition, components
b) The Nation : definition, components
e) The Constitution
- The preamble, content, its legal value
- The Constitution drafting process.
- Competent authority
- The Constitutional adoption process.
- The Constitutional revision process.
d)-The citizen (status, involvement)
e)-The electoral system
- The majority system
- The proportional system
- Cameroon’s electoral system (applied to presidential and legislative elections).
f) Political parties
- Different systems (single party system. two-party system, multi-party system).
- Types. (party of the masses, party of the elite)
g) – Political power
- Legality, legitimacy;
h )Political systems
- United States of America
- Great Britain
D- ACCOUNTING AND FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
1 General Accounts
- Notions of enterprise and property
- Generalitics on OHADA accounting system
- Major principles of accounts
b). Accounting analysis of transactions
- Notions of enterprise and property
- Notion of flux
- Investment cycle
- Exploitation cycle
- Financing cycle
- Cash flow cycle
c)- The Accounts of industrial corporation
d)- Labour costs
c)- Managcmcnt accounting
- Ordinary activities and non ordinary activities
- Revenue and expenditure accounts
- Significant balance
f)- Accounting Treatment for specific operations
- Transactions in foreign currency
- Off balance sheet commitments
- Revaluation of the balance sheet
g)- Works performed at the end of the fiscal year
- Amortisation and provisions
- Release of assets
- Adjustment of expenditure and revenues ;
- Preparation of financial statement;
h)- Cost Accounting
- Generalities of the notion of charges and cost
- Withdrawal of charges
- Full cost accounting methods
- Predetermined costs methods
i)- Financial analysis
- Functional assessment and financial balance
- Analysis of the financial stability
- Cost-benefit analysis
- Margin analysis
E -STATISTICS AND ECONOMETRICS
+ Permutations and combinations
+ Basic rules of probabilities
+ Random variable with single unknown
+ Random variable with two unknowns.
+ Random function variable
- Central tendency variable
- Uniform dispersion characteristics
- Mathematics expression advantage
- Correlation and dispersion characteristics.
+ Current laws in statistics
- Law of uniform dispersion
- Binomial theory
- Poisson’s law
- Normal distribution
- Chi square law.
- sampling distribution
- Observation of a sample
- Random samples
- Empirical samples
- Point estimate
- Estimate by the confidence interval (average, frequency).
+ Test theory
- Choice between two parameters
- Choice between two proportions
- Choice between two averages
- Comparison of distribution.
- Qualitative characteristics
- Quantitative characteristics
+ Simple linear regression model
- Layout of the model
- Model estimation using the ordinary least squares (OLS).
- Properties of OLS estimators
- Construction of tests
- Variance equation and variance analysis table
- forecasting in a simple linear regression model.
+ Multiple linear regression model
- Presentation and matrix format of a model
- Estimation and properties of OLS.
- Determination coefficient
- Statistical tests
+ Construction of the variance analysis table and global significance of a regression test
- Forecasting in a multiple linear regression model.
+ Autocorrelation of the error term
- Presentation of the problem
- Causes and detection test of the autocorrelation of the error terms.
- Generalised least squares (GLS) estimator.
- Estimation prooedure in the presence of autocorrelation of the error terms.
- Presentation of the problem.
- Causes and tests to detect heteroscedasticity.
- Estimation procedures in the presence of heteroscedasticity.
- Presentation of the problem
- Consequences of multicolinearity
- detection test of multicolinearity.
- How to find a remedy for multicolinearity.
II -ORAL EXAMINATION
A – GRAND JURY
An interview with a jury aimed at detecting the personality of the candidate and his/her predisposition to serve the State and the citizen.
B – LANGUAGE JURY
An interview with a jury, in French for English speaking candidates and in English for French speaking candidates.
(14 April 2015 )
ENAM 2021-2022 Syllabus Cycle A of the Financial Division recruitment MINFOPRA Cameroun 14 April 2015.
Kamerpower est un hub pour les étudiants, les demandeurs d’emploi et l’annuaire des bourses d’études. Le site fournit des informations informatives gratuites concernant les concours, des opportunités éducatives, Universités, Résultats, Jobs, Stages, Épreuves, Conseils etc, Le meilleur endroit informatif au Cameroun, l’Afrique et africains dans le monde entier.
Version Français (French)