ENAM 2020-2021 Syllabus Cycle A of the Financial Division Concours MINFOPRA Cameroun
ENAM 2020-2021 Syllabus Cycle A of the Financial Division.
A – GENERAL KNOWLEDGE:
- Literature, Philosophy. Modern History.
- Developments in Science and Technology.
- Arts And Culture
- Gender and development
- Regional integration.
a) Principles of Microeconomics
- Market research (Demand and Supply)
- Consumer behaviour.
- The producer and production theory
- Short and long-term cost
- Production function.
- The theory of prices in perfect competition : short and long term equilibrium.
- Price theory in perfect monopoly : short and long term equilibrium.
- Monopolistic competition.
b) Applied Microeconomics
- Industrial and business firms in Cameroon : specific problems of management.
- Taxes and effects in perfect competition; short and long term Effects. Effects in monopoly.
- Problems raised by price control and quantity control in competition and in monopoly.
- Sector-based policies.
a) Income, Savings Consumption
Determination of national income
- National income function
- Investment function.
- Income-expenditure model
- The multiplier : principles and constraints.
Fluctuation in income
- The acceleration.
- The oscilliation.
b) Equilibrium models and Macro Economic Disequilibrium
- Principles and functioning
Relationship between inflation and unemployment
- Philip’s curve
- Issues faced by the Keynessian and Neoclassical theories.
Equilibrium with rationing
- Keynesian unemployment
- Classical unemployment
- The scope of models.
Revival of neoclassical analysis through the introduction of anticipation
- Formation of anticipations;
- Conclusions of the analysis.
c) Structural Adjustment Programme
- Theoretical basis
- The search for external and internal equilibrium
- Economic revival.
3- Monetary Economic
a) Money and monetary supply
- Definition, Functions and properties of money ;
- Monetary aggregates
- Monetary supply composition and counterparts;
b) Money supply and demand
- Determinants of money supply.
- Determinants of money demand.
c) Financial institutions
- The Central Bank
- Commercial Banks
- Other institutions
- The Treasury.
d) The Money Market and Financial Market
- Actors and mechanisms .
- The interbank markets and the open markets
- The role of the Central Bank
- Actors and the organization of the financial market.
- The stock exchange.
- New financial instruments.
e) Monetary Policy
- Objectives and instruments of monetary policies
- The discount rate policy
- The Open market policy
- Obligation reserve policies
- Selectivity and credit control
- Limits of the monetary policy in the franc zone
- Developments in international finance
- Developing countries debt.
f) Population and development
- Population growth in developing countries
- Optimal population growth
- Education, health and development
- Democracy and development.
g) International Economics
- Theories of lnternntienal Trade.
- Labour productivity and comparative advantages :Rieardian Model.
- Resource and exchange :Hcekscher -Ohlin model
- Standard model of exchange
- Economics. imperfect competition and international Trade.
- international financial policy;
- free trade ;
- Trade policy in developing countries ;
- world trade and globalization of trade.
- Economic integration
- Exchange policy
- National Accounting balance of payment
- Exchange rate and exchange determination
- International Monetary system
- Monetary zone.
C- PUBLIC LAW
1- Constitutional Law and Political Institutions
a)The State : definition, components
b) The Nation : definition, components
e) The Constitution
- The preamble, content, its legal value
- The Constitution drafting process.
- Competent authority
- The Constitutional adoption process.
- The Constitutional revision process.
d)-The citizen (status, involvement)
e)-The electoral system
- The majority system
- The proportional system
- Cameroon’s electoral system (applied to presidential and legislative elections).
f) Political parties
- Different systems (single party system. two-party system, multi-party system).
- Types. (party of the masses, party of the elite)
g) – Political power
- Legality, legitimacy;
h )Political systems
- United States of America
- Great Britain
D- ACCOUNTING AND FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
1 General Accounts
- Notions of enterprise and property
- Generalitics on OHADA accounting system
- Major principles of accounts
b). Accounting analysis of transactions
- Notions of enterprise and property
- Notion of flux
- Investment cycle
- Exploitation cycle
- Financing cycle
- Cash flow cycle
c)- The Accounts of industrial corporation
d)- Labour costs
c)- Managcmcnt accounting
- Ordinary activities and non ordinary activities
- Revenue and expenditure accounts
- Significant balance
f)- Accounting Treatment for specific operations
- Transactions in foreign currency
- Off balance sheet commitments
- Revaluation of the balance sheet
g)- Works performed at the end of the fiscal year
- Amortisation and provisions
- Release of assets
- Adjustment of expenditure and revenues ;
- Preparation of financial statement;
h)- Cost Accounting
- Generalities of the notion of charges and cost
- Withdrawal of charges
- Full cost accounting methods
- Predetermined costs methods
i)- Financial analysis
- Functional assessment and financial balance
- Analysis of the financial stability
- Cost-benefit analysis
- Margin analysis
Version Français (French)