ENAM 2021-2022 Syllabus Cycle A of the Financial Division Concours MINFOPRA Cameroun
ENAM 2021-2022 Syllabus Cycle A of the Financial Division.
A – GENERAL KNOWLEDGE:
- Literature, Philosophy. Modern History.
- Developments in Science and Technology.
- Arts And Culture
- Gender and development
- Regional integration.
a) Principles of Microeconomics
- Market research (Demand and Supply)
- Consumer behaviour.
- The producer and production theory
- Short and long-term cost
- Production function.
- The theory of prices in perfect competition : short and long term equilibrium.
- Price theory in perfect monopoly : short and long term equilibrium.
- Monopolistic competition.
b) Applied Microeconomics
- Industrial and business firms in Cameroon : specific problems of management.
- Taxes and effects in perfect competition; short and long term Effects. Effects in monopoly.
- Problems raised by price control and quantity control in competition and in monopoly.
- Sector-based policies.
a) Income, Savings Consumption
Determination of national income
- National income function
- Investment function.
- Income-expenditure model
- The multiplier : principles and constraints.
Fluctuation in income
- The acceleration.
- The oscilliation.
b) Equilibrium models and Macro Economic Disequilibrium
- Principles and functioning
Relationship between inflation and unemployment
- Philip’s curve
- Issues faced by the Keynessian and Neoclassical theories.
Equilibrium with rationing
- Keynesian unemployment
- Classical unemployment
- The scope of models.
Revival of neoclassical analysis through the introduction of anticipation
- Formation of anticipations;
- Conclusions of the analysis.
c) Structural Adjustment Programme
- Theoretical basis
- The search for external and internal equilibrium
- Economic revival.
3- Monetary Economic
a) Money and monetary supply
- Definition, Functions and properties of money ;
- Monetary aggregates
- Monetary supply composition and counterparts;
b) Money supply and demand
- Determinants of money supply.
- Determinants of money demand.
c) Financial institutions
- The Central Bank
- Commercial Banks
- Other institutions
- The Treasury.
d) The Money Market and Financial Market
- Actors and mechanisms .
- The interbank markets and the open markets
- The role of the Central Bank
- Actors and the organization of the financial market.
- The stock exchange.
- New financial instruments.
e) Monetary Policy
- Objectives and instruments of monetary policies
- The discount rate policy
- The Open market policy
- Obligation reserve policies
- Selectivity and credit control
- Limits of the monetary policy in the franc zone
- Developments in international finance
- Developing countries debt.
Version Français (French)