ENAM Cameroon 2021 Syllabus Cycle A Program of the Administrative Division of ENAM MINFOPRA Recruitment
COMPETITIVE EXAMINATION INTO CYCLE “A” OF THE ADMINISTRATIVE DIVISION OF ENAM FOR THE 2021/2022 ACADEMIC YEAR
ENAM Cameroon 2021 Syllabus Cycle A of the Administrative Division of ENAM MINFOPRA Recruitment
ENAM Cameroon 2021 Syllabus Cycle A Program of the Administrative Division of ENAM MINFOPRA Recruitment. Kamerpower.com
A – GENERAL KNOWLEDGE:
- Literature, Philosophy. Modern History
- Developments in Science and Technology
- Arts And Culture
- Gender and development
- Regional integration.
a) Principles of Microeconomics
- Market research (Demand and Supply).
- Consumer behaviour.
- The producer and production theory
- Short and long-term cost
- Production function.
- The theory of prices in perfect competition : short and long term equilibrium.
- Price theory in perfect monopoly : short and long term equilibrium.
- Monopolistic competition.
b) Applied Microeconomics
- Industrial and business firms in Cameroon : specific problems of management.
- Taxes and effects in perfect competition; short and long term Effects. Effects in monopoly.
- Problems raised by price control and quantity control in competition and in monopoly.
- Sector-based policies.
a) Income, Savings Consumption
Determination of national income
- National income function
- Investment function
- Income-expenditure model
- The multiplier : principles and constraints.
Fluctuation in income
- The acceleration;
- The oscilliation.
b) Equilibrium models and Macro Economic Disequilibrium
- Principles and functioning
Relationship between inflation and unemployment
- Philip’s curve
- Issues faced by the Keynessian and Neoclassical theories.
Equilibrium with rationing
- Keynesian unemployment
- Classical unemployment
- The scope of models.
Revival of neoclassical analysis through the introduction of anticipation
- Formation of anticipations;
- Conclusions of the analysis.
c) Structural Adjustment Programme
- Theoretical basis
- The search for external and internal equilibrium
- Economic revival.
3- Monetary Economic
a) Money and monetary supply
- Definition, Functions and properties of money ;
- Monetary aggregates
- Monetary supply composition and counterparts;
b) Money supply and demand
- Determinants of money supply;
- Determinants of money demand;
c) Financial institutions
- The Central Bank
- Commercial Banks
- Other institutions
- The Treasury.
d) The Money Market and Financial Market
- Actors and mechanisms ;
- The interbank markets and the open markets
- The role of the Central Bank
- Actors and the organization of the financial market
- The stock exchange
- New financial instruments;
e) Monetary Policy
- Objectives and instruments of monetary policies
- The discount rate policy
- The Open market policy
- Obligation reserve policies
- Selectivity and credit control
- Limits of the monetary policy in the franc zone
- Developments in international finance
- Developing countries debt.
f) Population and development
- Population growth in developing countries
- Optimal population growth
- Education, health and development
- Democracy and development.
g) International Economics
- Theories of lnternntienal Trade ;
- Labour productivity and comparative advantages :Rieardian Model;
- Resource and exchange :Hcekscher -Ohlin model
- Standard model of exchange
- Economics. imperfect competition and international Trade ;
- international financial policy;
- free trade ;
- Trade policy in developing countries ;
- world trade and globalization of trade
- Economic integration
- Exchange policy
- National Accounting balance of payment
- Exchange rate and exchange determination
- International Monetary system
- Monetary zone.
C- PUBLIC LAW
1- Constitutional Law and Political Institutions
a)The State : definition, components
b) The Nation : definition, components
e) The Constitution
- The preamble, content, its legal value
- The Constitution drafting process
- Competent authority
- The Constitutional adoption process
- The Constitutional revision process.
d)-The citizen (status, involvement)
e)-The electoral system
- The majority system
- The proportional system
- Cameroon’s electoral system (applied to presidential and legislative elections).
f) Political parties
- Different systems (single party system. two-party system, multi-party system)
- Types. (party of the masses, party of the elite)
g) – Political power
- Legality, legitimacy;
h )Political systems
- United States of America
- Great Britain
2- Administrative Law and Administrative Institutions
a) Administrative law
- Administrative instruments (unilateral contract)
- Principle of legality (meaning, content, sanction).
b) State Administration
- Central administration (Presidency of the Republic,Prime Minister’s Office, Ministerial Departments)
E- LAND TENURE AND PROPERTY
F- PARLIAMENTARY LAW
G- ACCOUNTING AND FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
1 General Accounts
- Notions of enterprise and property
- Generalities on OHADA accounting system
- Major principles of accounts
b. Accounting analysis of transactions
- Notions of enterprise and property
- Notion of flux
- Investment cycle
- Exploitation cycle
- Financing cycle
- Cash flow cycle
c- The Accounts of industrial corporation
d- Labour costs
e- Management accounting
- Ordinaiy activities and non ordinary activities
- Revenue and expenditure accounts
- Significant balance
f- Accounting Treatment for specific Operations
- Transactions in foreign currency
- Off balance sheet commitments
- Revaluation of the balance sheet
g- Works. performed at the end of the fiscal year
- Amortisation and provisions
- Release of assets
- Adjustment of expenditure and revenues
- Preparation of financial statement
h- Cost Accounting
- Generalities of the notion of charges and cost
- Withdrawal of charges
- Full cost accounting methods
- Predetermined costs methods
i- Financial analysis
- Functional assessment and financial balance
- Analysis of the financial stability
- Cost-benefit analysis
- Margin analysis
II -ORAL EXAMINATION
A – GRAND JURY
An interview with a jury aimed at detecting the personality of the candidate and his/her predisposition to serve the State and the citizen.
B – LANGUAGE JURY
An interview with a jury, in French for English speaking candidates and in English for French speaking candidates.
(14 April 2015 )
ENAM Cameroon 2021 Syllabus Cycle A of the Administrative Division recruitment MINFOPRA Cameroun 14 April 2015
Kamerpower est un hub pour les étudiants, les demandeurs d’emploi et l’annuaire des bourses d’études. Le site fournit des informations informatives gratuites concernant les concours, des opportunités éducatives, Universités, Résultats, Jobs, Stages, Épreuves, Conseils etc, Le meilleur endroit informatif au Cameroun, l’Afrique et africains dans le monde entier.
Version Français (French)