Entrance examination into UCAC 2020-2021: Catholic University of Central Africa
Entrance examination into UCAC 2020-2021. The Rector of the Catholic University of Central Africa kindly informs all interested candidates that the 2019 entrance examination into the first year degree programmes in Management, Marketing and the Social Sciences will take place on Saturday 4th May 2019 at 7.30 am prompt in the following centres: kamerpower.com
- Yaounde – the Catholic University Campuses at Nkolbisson and Ekounou.
- Douala – Libermann College Douala.
- Maroua – Diocesan Development Centre Maroua.
- Bamenda – Sacred Heart College Bamenda.
- Mutengene – Regina Pacis College Mutengene.
- Bafoussam – College Polyvalent Assomption Bafoussam.
- Ngaoundéré – Mazenod College Ngaoundere
- Garoua – Sainte Therese College Garoua.
- Sangmelima – Notre Dame college Sangmelima.
- Ebolowa – Bonneau college Ebolowa.
- Bertoua – High School of Government Bonis.
- Kribi – CTM St Joseph College Kribi.
Applicants must be less than 25 years old, and must be holders of the G.C.E. Advanced Level (in at least two subjects obtained in one sitting) and should have a good command of the French and English languages.