School of Health Science Concours 2022: Catholic University of Central Africa
Catholic University of Central Africa
School of Health Science Concours 2022-2023.
In regards to the academic year 2022-2023, the School of Health Sciences of the Catholic University of Central Africa announces the launching of the competitive entrance examination, in the Bachelor’s level and recruitment on file review basis for Msc and University Diploma, into the following sections:
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing.
- Bachelor of Science in Medical laboratory.
- Master of Science in Nursing Sciences
- Master of Science in Epidemiology
- Master of Science in Community Health.
- Master of Science in Health Promotion.
- Master of Science in Medical Bacteriology
- Master of Science in Medical Immunology
- Master of Science in Medical Virology.
- Master of Science in Medical Haematology.
- Master of Science in Medical Reproductive Health.
- Master of Science in Health care Management.
- Master of Science in Medical Anesthesia Reanimation.
- Pre-master of Science Course.
University Diploma in the following areas:
- Blood Transfusion
- Microbiology control on Food and Drugs
- Disaster and emergency Care
- Retro-virology and opportunistic infections
Registration deadline session I : July 03, 2021.
Date of competitive examination for BSc candidates only: July 18, 2021.
MSc candidates will be recruited on file review basis.
Details about the examination and application files are available at the secretary’s office of the school, located behind the Yaounde Central Hospital.
Call: 222 09 69 91/699 00 8712/699 00 89 75
or write to: [email protected]
Please with a bachelor’s degree in nursing what are the formalities to do a master’s in anesthesiology …
Am very much interested in this please
Am Fonjock Forsack Gabriel am a holder of a state registered nursing diploma wish to know when the competitive entrance exams will be lounch
Very much interested in Msc in Medical Bacteriology or Haematology. How do I go about it?
Very much interested in Msc in Medical Bacteriology or Haematology.
Hi greetings, I am ketu Sullivan ebonta, I am a holder of the STate registered nurse diploma and I which to inquire on your program of bachelor in nursing science. When will you offer your next session of competitive exams? Do you offer online courses in this program. Thanks for your prompt response
Application form 2020 2021 msc medical anesthesia, resuscitarion
Good day, I hold a bachelors degree in education in curriculum studies and teaching (biology ) from buea university. Also I am a registered nurse specialist in anesthesia and resuscitation from school of ban gangrene. Am I eligible for admission in msc medical anesthesia and resuscitation?