ESSEC Entrance of the University of Douala 2020-2021: Admission of 245 students 1st year DEPA
ESSEC Entrance of the University of Douala 2020-2021.
Candidate’s application files include the following:
- A registration form (obtainable from the Admissions Office of ESSEC, or the Department of Higher Education Development, Ministry of Higher Education, Yaounde).
- a hand-written application bearing a 1000 CFA Francs fiscal stamp.
- a certified true copy of birth certificate, not older than three (3) months.
- a certified true copy of Baccalauréat or GCE A/L; kamerpower.com
- a certified true copy of the Terminale or Upper 6th report cards.
- a medical certificate not older than three (3) months , issued by a state registered medical practitioner.
- a certificate of non-conviction issued not earlier than three (3) months ago.
- two (2) recent passport size photographs of the candidate.
- an authorisation to register for the competitive examination issued by the Minister of Public Service and Administrative Reform, or the competent Administrative authority, for civil servants and state agents.
- the receipt issued upon payment of twenty thousand (20,000) CFA Francs on the following account: École Supérieure des Sciences Économiques et Commerciales (ESSEC), n° 14004000005; United Bank for Africa (UBA) Cameroon, University of Douala Branch.
- an A-4 size self-addressed envelope bearing a 400 CFA Francs postage stamp.
(1) Once the above file has been constituted, the admission diploma (or the schooling certificate), the certified photocopy of the birth certificate, a passport size photo and the payment receipt must be scanned in color to be deposited on the online registration platform (www.essec-douala.cm/concours2019) after having properly filled ail the requested information, no later than 24 July 2019 at midnight. kamerpower.com
(2) Only those candidates who will have fulfilled this online registration of their application shall be authorized to sit for the examination. This requirement also applies to foreign CEMAC candidates and ail applicants must note that access to this online registration will no longer be possible after July 24,2019.
(3) The complete hard copy file should be deposited at the admission office of ESSEC or sent to ESSEC postal address (BP: 1931 Douala – Cameroun), no later than Monday, July 29th 2019, trusting the post office stamp.
WHERE TO OBTAIN REGISTRATION FORMS AND RETURN APPLICATION FILES
- Admissions Office, ESSEC.
- Department of Accreditations and Quality, Ministry of Higher Education, Yaounde.
Version Français (French)