Concours FASA Cameroun 2021-2022 Level I: University of Dschang
Article 3 : Concours FASA cameroun 2021-2022.
Each candidate should forward to the Students’ Records Service of FASA, not later than 21 September 2020, a complete application file comprising the following documents: kamerpower.com
- An application form downloaded from the SIGES ONLINE website with the address http://sigesonline.univ.dschang.org respecting the preregistration procedure provided by the website;
- A certified-true photocopy of “Baccalaureat” and “Probatoire” transcripts or certified-true photocopy of GCE “A” Level and GCE “O” results.
- A certified-true photocopy of the GCE « A » Level certificate in at least two sciences subjects or “Baccalaureat” (scientific series) or an equivalent certificate, or a certified copy of results slip.
- A certified-true photocopy of birth certificate (issued not more than 3 months old).
- A medical certificate of fitness for manual work and sports signed by a Government Medical Doctor.
- 4 passport photos (4×4) (na me written behind each photograph).
- A receipt showing payment of 20000 FCFA (twenty thousand FCFA) into the account n° 96196538001-56 examination fee by an authorised financial Institution (available from the website) to be presented at the examination hall.
- A large (A4 size) self-addressed stamped envelope (postage determined with the contents of file).
- The candidate should deposit his/her complete application file at the Faculty of Agronomy and Agricultural Sciences of the University of Dschang (UDs) or any of the Antennae of the UDs -(Yaounde /Nkolbisson, Maroua, Ebolowa, Bambui, Belabo), the Regional or divisional delegation of secondary education( only for localities where there is no university of Dschang antennae).
Article 4 : Concours FASA cameroun 2021-2022.
The application fees are non-refundable.
Article 5 :
Only candidates who submit complete application files shall be authorised to write the entrance examination.