FET University of Buea Faculty of Engineering Technology
The entrance examination is by the study of application files into the first year of the Faculty of Engineering and Technology (FET University of Buea) of the University of Buea. A competitive entrance examination by study of files for the selection of students for admission into the first year of the Bachelor of Engineering of the Faculty of Engineering and Technology (FET University of Buea) of the University of Buea is always launched every academic year.
The competitive entrance examination is always open to male and female Cameroonians who fulfill the admission requirements listed in Article 3 below, in the Departments of Computer Engineering, Electrical and Electronic Engineering – FET University of Buea.
Applicants for admission must be holders of one of the following qualifications:
- GCE O/L General Certificate of Education Ordinary Level in at least five subjects including English language, Mathematics, and Physics; and General Certificate of Education Advanced Level in at least two subjects including physics and mathematics;
- General Certificate of Education Technical Ordinary and Advanced Levels in relevant subjects;
- Baccalauréat C, D, F2, and F3;
- Any other certificates recognised as equivalent by the Minister of Higher Education.
Composition of Complete Application Files:
Complete application files must include the following documents:
- an application form to be completed by the applicant;
- Certified true copy of the candidate’s birth certificate not less than three (3) months old;
- four (4) recent passport-size photographs (4cm x 4cm);
- photocopies of the relevant academic certificates indicated in Article 3 above;
- receipt of payment of 10000FCFA (ten thousand francs) for the examination, payable to the University of Buea account.
Application forms and supporting documents is always available at the Universities of Buea, Maroua, and Ngaoundere and at branches of PresBook in Bamenda, Douala, and Yaounde.
Complete application files shall be submitled at the locations. Late or incomplete application files are always rejected.