G4S security services cameroon job: Easy Roster Administrator
G4S security services Cameroon job: Easy Roster Administrator – G4S cameroun recrutement
G4S security services Cameroon job: Easy Roster Administrator – G4S Cameroun recrutement. G4S Cameroon seeks to recruit an Easy Roster Administrator for Douala and Yaoundé Operations. Tasks include co-ordinating the daily activities of the region’s Easy Roster Clerks, maintaining the integrity and accuracy of information processed on the Company’s employee rostering and attendance system, in compliance with legislation and Company policies and procedures. kamerpower.com
The Ideal Candidate:
- Able to speak and write either French or English.
- Successful completion of High school as a minimum.
- Must be a Cameroonian with valid Cameroon National Identification Card.
- Knowledge of wage and labour management procedures.
- Knowledge of company policies and procedures.
- An Advanced Level and professional training in Labour Management and at least one year’s experience. with knowledge of statistics.
Role Responsibility: G4S security services cameroon job.
- Check pay points and operations areas in Easy Roster.
- Create and maintain accurate Customer records on the Easy roster database, as required for all contractual and ad hoc / sundry guarding Customers.
- Create and maintain rosters for all Customer sites on the Easy roster system, ensuring the provision of manpower in compliance with contractual requirements.
- Responsible for the site requirements, contract price and Margins on easy roster and that this balances back to the Contract register.
- Create new sites and site maintenance and requirements.
- Responsible for Douala and Yaoundé bins with HR Managers.
- In cooperation with the HR Department maintain accurate employee records on the Easy roster database.
- In cooperation with Operational Management, schedule employees on site rosters to ensure the provision of contractual manpower requirements.
- Coordinate the activities of the branch’s Easy roster clerks (where applicable), in order to ensure the accurate capture of actual attendance and absence of employees recorded on daily posting sheets.
- Provide Operational Management with the required exception reports of all anomalies on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Reconciling and reporting on Over postings and Sundry guarding monitoring.
- Compile reports on Personnel Requirements, allocation, scheduling and Attendance.
- Check pay points and ops areas in ER.
- Actual postings check to ensure accuracy.
- Check and oversee corrections of Double Actual reports.
- Daily exception reports to management daily.
- Check, communicate and report if necessary to ensure/prevent that no over and under postings occur.
- Inspect roster changes to minimize non productive and overtime hours.
- Monitor MC shifts and escalate where necessary Follow up on Weekly and Bi-Weekly reports from regions and report back.
- Labour Management of overtime and non productive by communicating with the Operations Managers.
- Check and report/communicate with OPS Managers, HR Manager and FM if Leave compliment is not in line.
- Weekly Site attendance registers check to input done on Easy Roster.
- Investigate and validate pay queries received from Operational Management, submitting processed and balanced pay queries to the Financial Manager for approval.
- Work in conjunction with HRM on the Actual vs contractual manpower during manpower meetings
- Export the correct rostered hours worked to the payroll for payment within specified deadlines and time frame
Cost Centre’s on Sage Saari.
- Check and correct Earnings Analysis from regions at month end.
- Comparison of hours before importing hours into payroll is being done.
- Balancing and comparison of hours imported to the payroll.
- Efficient control on the Wage Cost by keeping costs to a minimum, as guided by Regional FM.