Google Internship Programme: Student Legal Intern
Google Internship Programme: Student Legal Intern For All Applicants 2016-2017 Legal & Government Relations Intern.
(Stockholm, Sweden·Warsaw, Poland·Moscow, Russia·Milan, Italy·Paris, France·Madrid, Madrid, Spain)
Google Internship Programme: Google is pleased to offers internship in Legal & Government Relations. Applicants must be current student of obtaining a legal degree and maintaining student status throughout the internship or member of a study program post-graduation that requires legal training. International applicants are eligible to apply for this internship programme. This is a paid internship programme. kamerpower.com
As a Legal Intern and part of the Google legal regional team, you will play an important part in helping to respond to some of the biggest legal challenges of the information age. You will get an insight into the legal issues at Google and YouTube and learn to expect the unexpected, coming equipped with a full tool-kit of professional skills to handle whatever comes in. This role will test your organization skills, attention to detail, versatility and composure. You will get the chance to demonstrate that you have sound legal judgment, can learn quickly in a fast-paced environment, and can communicate confidently at all levels.
An interest in technology and the internet, an understanding of Google’s online technologies and services as well as experience from working or studying abroad in an English speaking country, will be important assets for this job.
Responsibilities Google Internship Programme:
- Conduct legal research on a variety of legal topics including: intellectual property, consumer regulations, media regulations, advertising law, data protection, etc
- Respond to various legal requests from users and third parties in relation to Google services.
- Assist the legal team in the preparation and the management of court actions.
- Participate in the creation and maintenance of internal knowledge databases for the legal team.
- Review and drafting of contracts.
- Current student of obtaining a legal degree and maintaining student status throughout the internship or member of a study program post-graduation that requires legal training.
- Experience in a leading law firm, or in-house in a media/technology company.
- Well organized and able to manage numerous projects simultaneously under deadline pressure.
- Excellent legal analysis and research skills.
- Fluency in English and local language; additional European language(s).
Area: Google Internship Programme.
20th century laws don’t always solve 21st century problems, and Google Legal crafts innovative approaches for tackling some of the toughest legal challenges of the information age. Whether you’re a patent attorney, an intellectual property expert or an engineer headed to law school, Google Legal lets you tackle unanswered legal quandaries and create new precedents.
Our innovative services raise challenging questions that demand creative and practical answers. We provide those answers by working at the crossroads of the law and new technology, helping Google build innovative and important products for users around the world.
- Legal & Government Relations (Tackle some of the toughest challenges of the information age.).
- Milan (Do cool things that matter at Google Milan).
- Stockholm (Do cool things that matter at Google Stockholm.)
- Paris (At Google Paris, we bring together the speed and smarts of Google with the stylishness and passion of Paris. We have a significant engineering and sales presence, and all of our Googlers have the opportunity to make an impact in un clin d’oeil.)
Team or role: Legal & Government Relations
Job type: Intern
Job location(s):Stockholm, Sweden; Warsaw, Poland; Moscow, Russia; Milan, Italy; Paris, France; Madrid, Madrid, Spain.