Guinness Cameroon jobs: Team assistant
Accountabilities: Guinness Cameroon jobs Team Assistant
- Manage Director’s electronic agendas; provide logistic support during team meeting and prepare minutes.
- Manage T&E claims through Concur on behalf of Directors.
- Coordinate and organize travel arrangements for the team: hotel booking, accommodation, flight tickets, meeting planning, meeting room booking, and transportation.
- Liaise with other team members in departments across the business regarding activities which need cross-functional engagement/support.
- Raise purchase orders; follow up and track payment of invoices brought by suppliers and provide explanation of all open purchase orders outstanding in the system.
- Supervise team leave plans. kamerpower.com
- Manage office stationeries and track maintenance of office equipment’s effectively.
- Translate documents in French or English.
- Handle team complaints and follow up with technical team on issues resolution (connection issue, concur issue, T&E payment delay…).
- Minimum HND (or any diploma obtained after two years in University) in any field.
- Minimum 1 year experience in a well-structured and high standards environment.
- Computer literacy: Work, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Bilingualism will be an advantage.