Guinness Cameroon jobs: Team assistant
Guinness Cameroon jobs: Team assistant – Guiness Cameroun SA
Guinness Cameroon jobs: Guinness Cameroun S.A. is a full beer supply and demand business, which employs about 450 people. GCSA operates a 1.6M Hl Brewery and packaging facility in Douala, (also covering logistics & procurement) producing a portfolio of Stout, lagers, RTDs and Malta variants. Since F10, key Diageo Spirits brands (J&B, Johnnie Walker, Baileys, Smirnoff Vodka, etc,) are imported and distributed. kamerpower.com
Guinness Cameroun S.A produces and markets alcoholic beverages in and outside Cameroon. Guinness Cameroun S.A is a subsidiary of Diageo Plc, the global alcoholic drinks company. Our vision is to be the most celebrated, most trusted and most respected business by F17.
External Job Title : Team Assistant
Function : Human Resources.
Type of Job : Employee.
Country : Cameroon
Town/City : Douala.
Department: Supply & Human Resources.
Level: Cat 8 (Diageo Level 6).
No of positons: 02.
Purpose of the role: Guinness Cameroon jobs
- To provide personal assistant services to the function’s Director.
- To provide administrative support to the team in order to contribute to the achievement of their goals.
- Be the function’s major point of contact for diverse requests raised by stakeholders inside and outside the Organization. kamerpower.com
Accountabilities: Guinness Cameroon jobs Team Assistant
- Manage Director’s electronic agendas; provide logistic support during team meeting and prepare minutes.
- Manage T&E claims through Concur on behalf of Directors.
- Coordinate and organize travel arrangements for the team: hotel booking, accommodation, flight tickets, meeting planning, meeting room booking, and transportation.
- Liaise with other team members in departments across the business regarding activities which need cross-functional engagement/support.
- Raise purchase orders; follow up and track payment of invoices brought by suppliers and provide explanation of all open purchase orders outstanding in the system.
- Supervise team leave plans. kamerpower.com
- Manage office stationeries and track maintenance of office equipment’s effectively.
- Translate documents in French or English.
- Handle team complaints and follow up with technical team on issues resolution (connection issue, concur issue, T&E payment delay…).
- Minimum HND (or any diploma obtained after two years in University) in any field.
- Minimum 1 year experience in a well-structured and high standards environment.
- Computer literacy: Work, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Bilingualism will be an advantage.
The preferred candidate should have:
- Very good organizational skills.
- Stakeholders management (ability to cope with different styles).
- Prioritization /time management.
- High respect of Confidentiality.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Open minded – easily approachable.
- Female applications are highly encouraged to apply. Interested candidates should apply mentioning the subject.
- All applications to be made through the website: www.diageo-careers.com .
- (Remember: CV, letter of interest and copies of university degrees to be uploaded).
- Closing date : 01/06/2016.
Guinness Cameroon, which is ISO 9001/2008 and FSSC 22000 certified, is committed to meritocracy and inclusiveness and will not unfairly discriminate in recruitment, training, career development and promotion on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, gender, marital status, disability, religion or belief and age.