Higher Professional Diploma Exam (HPD) 2019: Cameroon Launching the june – july 2019 session
II- APPLICATION MODALITIES, FEES, REQUIREMENTS AND REGISTRATION PROCEDURE FOR THE EXAMINATION.
II.l Application Modalities for HPD 2019 Cameroon
II.l.l Candidates to the HPD national exam may be either internai candidates or external candidates.
II.l.2 The status of internal candidates shall be reserved for a candidate (new or old) presented by an accredited establishment and who can show proof of two years of training in an approved HPD cycle.
II.l.3 The status of external candidates shall be reserved for a candidate who has failed once or several sessions of the HPD Cameroon exam and who is not presented by an establishment.
II.l.4 The application file shall comprise the following documents:
a) Internal candidates for HPD 2019.
- A personal form filled by the candidate on the website www.e.examens.uninet.cm. this form, along with the registration number of the candidate, will have to be printed by the candidate.
A registration form bearing a passport sized photograph (4×4) (model provided by the Ministry of Higher Education) stamped at the rate in force and duly filled and signed by competent authorities.
- Transcripts of the first and the second year of the HPD Cameroon cycle signed by competent authorities.
- A clear certified true photocopy of the secondary school leaving diploma : Brevet de Technicien (Vocational Training Certificate), Baccalaureate, General Certificate of Education/ Advanced Level obtained in a single session in at least two subjects excluding “Religious Knowledge” or an equivalent diploma recognized by Ministry of Higher Education.
- A clear photocopy of birth certificate.
- A large self-addressed envelope stamped at the rate in force.
- A valid attestation of industrial placement.
- A receipt of the payment of registration fees for the examination to the Yaounde Public Treasury.
- A photocopy of online validation of the receipt.
- A receipt of the submission of an equivalence file (for foreign diplomas).
- The original copy of the authentication of the Baccalaureate or GCE A/L by the Cameroon Baccalaureate Board – OBC or the GCE Board.
Version Français (French)