HND 2021 Cameroon: Higher National Diploma Exam Launching the April – June 2021 session of the Higher National Diploma (HND).
REPUBLIC OF CAMEROON
Peace – Work – Fatherland
HND 2021 Cameroon: Higher National Diploma Exam
MINISTRY OF HIGHER EDUCATION
COMMITTEE FOR THE ORGANIZATION
OF NATIONAL EXAMS AND COMPETITIVE
PRESS RELEASE N° MINESUP 21/00062 OF 27 Jan 2021.
HND 2021 Cameroon: Higher National Diploma Exam Launching the April – June 2021 session of the Higher National Diploma (HND). session HIGHER PROFESSIONAL DIPLOMA
Provide us with your Matricule and e-mail address in the comment area and we will verify your HND HPD Results 2020 Cameroon June – July session and send (for example 16CGE2128). Thanks.
THE MINISTER OF HIGHER EDUCATION HEREBY ANNOUNCES AS FOLLOWS
The 2021 session of the Higher National Diploma (HND) Exam is launched with effect from the date of signature of this press release.
I – ORGANIZATION OF THE NATIONAL EXAM
The April – June 2021 session of the Higher National Diploma (HND 2021 Cameroon) exam shall take place in the following four (04) centres: Bamenda, Buea, Douala and Yaounde. Other exam centres could be created conditions allow.
The HND 2021 Cameroon – Higher National Diploma Exam shall be organized in two phases:
- Practical exam in April (19th to 24 April 2021).
- Written exam in June (07th to 12th June 2021).
However, for the conduct of the examination in some specialties, the grouping of candidates could be done in the various above-mentioned centres if infrastructural constraints so impose. The candidates concerned shall be informed in due course. kamerpower.com
II- APPLICATION MODALITIES, FEES, REQUIREMENTS AND REGISTRATION PROCEDURE FOR THE EXAMINATION
II.l Application Modalities HND 2021 in Cameroon
II.l.l Candidates to the HND Cameroun national exam may be either internal candidates or external candidates.
II.l.2 The status of internal candidates shall be reserved for a candidate (new or old) presented by an accredited establishment and who can show proof of two years of training in an approved HND cycle.
II.l.3 The status of external candidates shall be reserved for a candidate who has failed once or several sessions of the HND exam and who is not presented by an establishment.
II.l.4 The application file shall comprise the following documents:
a) Internal candidates for HND 2021 Cameroon:
- A personal form filled by the candidate on the website www.e.examens.uninet.cm. this form, along with the registration number of the candidate, shall be printed, stamped at the rate in force and signed by competent authorities; kamerpower.com
A registration form bearing a passport sized photograph (4×4) (model provided by the Ministry of Higher Education) stamped at the rate in force and duly filled and signed by competent authorities .
- Transcripts of the first and the second year of the HND cycle signed by competent authorities.
- A clear certified true photocopy of the secondary school leaving diploma : Brevet de Technicien (Vocational Training Certificate), Baccalaureate, General Certificate of Education/ Advanced Level obtained in a single session in at least two subjects excluding “Religious Knowledge” or an equivalent diploma recognized by Ministry of Higher Education.
- Only holders of the professional training certificate in loose-fitting dress making shall be authorised to write the Higher National Diploma in their Economic.
- A clear photocopy of birth certificate.
- A large self-addressed envelope stamped of the rate in force.
- A valid attestation of industrial placement.
- A receipt of the payment of registration fees for the examination to the Yaounde Public Treasury.
- A photocopy of on line validation of the receipt.
- A receipt of the submission of an equivalence file (for foreign diplomas).
- The original copy of the authentication of the Baccalaureate or GCE A/L by the Cameroon Baccalaureate Board – OBC or the GCE Board.