ENS Maroua 2022-2023 Concours: First year of the first cycle Entrance.
ENS Maroua 2022-2023 Concours: First year of the first cycle Entrance Concours.
ENS Maroua 2022-2023 Concours: To launch the competitive entrance examination into the first year of the first cycle of the Higher Teachers’ Training College (ENS Maroua) of the University of Maroua for the 2022-2023 academic year. kamerpower.com
ORDER N° 22/00676 KAMERPOWER/ MINESUP OF 29 AUGUST 2022.
THE MINISTER OF HIGHER EDUCATION,
Mindful of the Constitution.
Mindful of law n° 2001/005 of 16 April 2001 on the orientation of Higher Education.
Mindful of decree n° 2008/280 of 09 August 2008 to create the University of Maroua.
Mindful of decree n° 2008/281 of 09 August 2008 on the administrative and academic organization of the University of Maroua.
Mindful of decree n° 2008/282 of 09 August 2008 on the administrative and academic organization of the Higher Teachers’ Training College (ENS) Maroua.
Mindful of decree n° 2011/408 of 09 December 2011 to organize the Government.
Mindful of decree n° 2011/410 of 09 December 2011 to appoint members Government.
Mindful of decree n° 2012/433 of 01 October 2012 to organize the Ministry of Higher Education.
Mindful of order n°19/054/ MINESUP/ SG/ DAUQ/ SDEAC/SE of 21 February 2021 to organize the calendar of competitive entrance examinations into Faculties, Schools and Institutions of Cameroon State Universities for 2022-2023 academic year. ENS Maroua 2022-2023 Concours:
Mindful of circular n° 004/CAB/PM of 10 February 2000 relating to admission into national training schools and recruitment into the Public Service.
ORDERS AS FOLLOWS:
Article 1: A competitive written examination for admission into the first year of the first cycle of the section for Student-Teachers of Secondary General Education in the Higher Teacher’s Training College (ENS Maroua) of the University of Maroua is launched, for the 2022-2023 academic year, in the following series: kamerpower.com
|English Language and Literatures of English|
|French Langùage and Literatures of French|
|Science of Education.||–|
|Life and Earth Sciences.||07|
Requirements into ENS Maroua 2022-2023 Concours.
- The competitive entrance examination is organized in a single session for Cameroonians of both sexes and who are holders of the following certificates: the GCE Advanced Level in at least two (2) subjects including the main subject (major) of the series, and the GCE Ordinary Level obtained in one session with at least four (4) subjects including the main subject (major) of the series; the Baccalauréat Certificate required for each series solicited; << Religious Knowledge >> shall not be taken into consideration. Holders of a graduate studies diploma including a major in Italian are allowed to compete for Italian.
- The table below indicates the type of GCE ‘A’ Level, the Baccalauréat and the main subject which the candidate must have passed at the GCE ‘A’ Level to be able to sit for the examination. kamerpower.com
|Series kamerpower.com||Type of Baccalauréat and subjects at GCE AL.|
|German.||A4 (option Allemand)|
|Arabic||A4 (option Arabe).|
|Chemistry||C, D ou TI Chemistry for the GCE ‘A’L.|
|Spanish||A4 (option Espagnol)|
|Geograghy||A4 ou D Geogranhy for the GCE ‘A’L|
|History.||A4 History for the GCE ‘A’L|
|Computer Science.||TI, C, D, E ou FComputer Science or Mathematics and Further mathematics for the GCE ‘A’L.|
|English Language and Literatures of English|
|A4 kamerpower.comEnalish Literature for the GCE ‘A’L|
|French Langùage and Literatures of French|
|A4 French for the GCE ‘A’L|
|Bilingual Letters||A4 English and French for the GCE ‘A’L|
|Mathematics.||C, D, E ou TI Mathematics and Further Mathematics for the GCE ‘A’L.|
|Science of Education||Tous Baccalauréats.|
|Physics.||C, D ou TI Physics for the GCE ‘A’L|
|Life and Earth Sciences.||C, D ou TI Biology or Geology for the GCE ‘A’L.|
Age Limit into ENS Maroua 2022-2023
- Foreign candidates may be authorized to sit for the examination under the same academic conditions and based on the number of places available, in conformity with the regulation in force.
- Candidates who are not civil servants must not be more than 28 years old as from 1st January 2022.
Application files For ENS Maroua 2022/2023
Article 4: Candidates’ files shall comprise the following documents:
- An application form to sit for the examination, obtainable from the Higher Teacher’s Training College(ENS), the examination centres and the regional delegations for Secondary Education. It can be also downloaded from the following MINESUP Internet website: www.minesup.gov.cm and ENS Maroua website or kamerpower.com
- A certified photocopy of birth certificate, dated not more than six (6) months ago.
- Results transcripts of the GCE/OL or the Probato/re and the GCE/AL or the Baccalaurëat signed or certified by the competent Examination Boards.
- A certified photocopy of the GCE/AL or the Baccalauréat, or an equivalent diploma/certificate recognized by the Minister of Higher Education, dated not more than six (6) months ago, or a Success Testimonial signed or certified by the competent Examination Boards. Only candidates sitting for the 2020 GCE/AL or the Baccalauréat shall be authorized to write the examination awaiting the required diplomas/certificates ; however, where the case arises, their final admission shall be possible only on the presentation of proof of having obtained the required diploma/certificate within the date limits specified by the competent authority.
- A medical certificate issued by a medical doctor working with the Administration, testifying that the candidate is physically and medically apt to work as a teacher. Notably that he/she has no physiological impairments especially concerning speech, hearing, sight or movement. kamerpower.com
- A certificate of non-conviction (bulletin n°3) dated not more than three (03) months ago.
- A receipt showing payment of the sum of twenty thousand francs (20 000) CFA F as examination fees, issued by BICEC account N° 37344672001-43. No other mode of payment shall be accepted.
- A large envelop bearing postal stamps respecting current rates and carrying the exact address of the candidate.
- Two (2) passport size (4×4) photographs.
- An authorization from the Minister of Basic Education, the Minister of Secondary Education or the Minister of Higher Education, as the case may be, for candidates who are civil servants currently working in Ministries.
Article 5: Candidates who are holders of foreign diplomas/ certificates have to present the decision of equivalence issued by the Minister of Higher Education.
Article 6: Application deadline for ENS of Maroua Entrance
Complete files shall be deposited either at the regional delegations for Secondary Education (except in Yaounde and Maroua), on the campus of the University of Yaounde I or at the Higher Teacher’s Training College (ENS) Maroua (Admissions Service) latest Friday 30 September 2022.
Article 7: (1) The examination papers will comprise the following:
- a mark for school attendance which will account for 30% in the overall assessment.
- two written tests which will account for 60% in the overall assessment.
- an oral test which will account for 10% in the overall assessment.
(2) The mark for school attendance shall be taken into account only at the end of the oral test for the final admission.
Date for written Entrance Exams Into ENS of Maroua
Article 8: The written examination shall be conducted on Saturday 08th October 2022 in the following centres: Bambili, Buea, Douala, Dschang, Garoua, Maroua, Ngaoundere et Yaounde. kamerpower.com
Article 9: (1) The written examination is organized as follows: ENS Maroua 2022-2023 Concours.
|Séries kamerpower.com||Première épreuve (3h)(coef.4)||Deuxième épreuve (3h )(coef.2)|
|Allemand||Langue Allemande||Littérature et civilisation germaniques.|
|Arabe.||Grammaire arabe||Vocabulaire arabe|
|Chinois||Langue Chinoise||La Chine contemporaine.|
|Espagnol||Langue Espagnole.||Littérature et civilisationhispaniques.|
|Langue Anglaise et Littératures d’Expression Anglaise.||Langue Anglaise||Littérature Anglaise.|
|Langue Française et Littératures d’Expression Française.||Langue Française.||Dissertation|
|Lettres Bilingues (pourtitulaires de GCE-AL).||Langue Française||Essay|
|Lettres Bilingues (pourtitulaires de Baccalauréat).||Langue Anglaise||Dissertation en Française.|
|Sciences de l’Education.||Philosophie||Culture Générale|
|Sciences Physiques||Sciences Physiques||Chimie|
|Sciences de la Vie et de la Terre.||Sciences de la Vie et de la Terre.||Chimie|
(2) The examination programmes are those of the GCE/AL or the Baccalauréat… each specialty.
(3) Each examination paper written has a mark range from zero to twenty and is allocated the coefficients indicated above. Any mark below five on twenty shall automatically eliminate the candidate.
(4) At the end of the written examination, the jury shall establish and publish the list of candidates admitted to sit for the orals. The lists shall be drawn up according to the series and in an alphabetical order.
Article 10: The oral test for final admission, reserved only to candidates who succeeded in the written examination, will take place in the Maroua unique Centre. It shall be centred on general knowledge and bilingual training. It has as objective to assess the candidate’s ability to carry out communication in English and French in general and pedagogic communication as well. kamerpower.com
Article 11 : The mark for school attendance shall be allocated based on the following criteria the
- candidate’s age.
- the number of years spent in secondary education.
- marks obtained at the GCE/OL or the Probatoire and the GCE/AL or the Baccalauréat.
Article 12: Announcement of Results of successful candidates into ENS Maroua 2022-2023 Concours.
- At the end of the oral test, the jury shall establish, according to series and in order of merit, the tentative list of candidates for final admission.
- The candidate’s performance in the written examination or in the final admission cannot be carried forward from one academic year to another.
- The final results will be published by the Minister of Higher Education.
Article 13: The composition of the jury for the written examination and the orals cited in articles 9 and 12 above shall be established in a special text by the Minister of Higher Education in conformity with the regulation in force.
Article 14: The examination fees mentioned in article 4 above are non-refundable.
Article 15 : The Rector of the University of Maroua, the Director for University Accreditations and Quality and the Director of the Higher Teachers’ Training College (ENS) Maroua are, each in his sphere, charged with the implementation of this order which shall be recorded and published in English and in French wherever need arises./-
- HTTC ENS Bambili Entrance 2022-2023 year one First Cycle Higher Teacher Training College Bambili University of Bamenda Concours MINESUP
- HTTTC Concours ENSET Kumba Entrance 2022-2023 Year One 2nd Cycle University of Buea MINESUP Concours.
- ENS Maroua Concours 2022-2023: First year of the second cycle Entrance.
- NAHPI Entrance Bamenda 3rd year 2022-2023: ENSP University of Bamenda. Pro M.Eng (Master of Engineering)
- ENS Bertoua 2022-2023 Entrance Examination – Year one First cycle
- HTTC – ENS Bambili Entrance 2022-2023 Online Registration procedure – process.
- ENSAI Concours 2022-2023 Ngaoundéré: 1st Year Master of Agro-Food Process Engineering.
Please I wish to know when they will launch the ens maroua in history for the year 2021_2022
Please show me the results of Tanyi Agnes mbi
I wish to have past exam questions in Chinese
Pls when are they writing ens maroua first cycle
Please I wish to know the writing date
I wish to have past exams questions for English language and literature to prepare for next year
please i wish to know the modify dates for the concour
I wish to know more about de requirements for de entrance, What re we compiling.
I wish to apply for an application form for the exam. I was told it can be downloaded through this web. How do I download it please?
Exam centers in various cities