HTTC – ENS Bambili Entrance 2017-2018 Online Registration procedure – process
HTTC – ENS Bambili Entrance 2017-2018
REPUBLIC OF CAMEROON
MINISTRY OF HIGHER EDUCATION
HIGHER TEACHER TRAINING COLLEGE (H.T.T.C)
HTTC – ENS Bambili Entrance 2017-2018 Online Registration procedure – Process University of Bamenda.
Follow the steps below in an orderly manner, starting from 1 right up to 11 and then the final step.
- Pay your 2017-2018 Competitive Entrance Examination fees of 20,000 FCFA into NFC BANK S.A: ACCOUNT No 0301730101738719 or HTTC Bambili MTN MOBILE MONEY ACCOUNT No 71888452.
- Have a valid / usable E-mail address that you must input into your online information.
- Go online at www.httcregistration.unibda.net to proceed with online registration.
- Select your Online Registration process Language (English or French),
- Select whether you are registering for the First or Second Cycle,
- Input your personal information (E-mail address and phone number are optional, but necessary for follow up). Make sure you type the order of your names as they are on your birth certificate.
- Input the academic information requested (GCE A/L & O/L subjects you passed and the grade of each).
- Select the Major Paper and Minor Paper you will write according to your Department of choice.
- Carefully verify your information before validating your registration.
- Download and print your Registration Form by clicking the Download button. (NB: Make sure you copy your Form Number somewhere in order to download another one in case you lose the current one).
- Compile the documents requested and attach them to your Computerized Registration Form. Submit your file to any designated Deposit Center, which must verify to ensure that they are correct and complete. Obtain an Acceptance Slip for having registered. Conserve it for later use.