How to register online for MINSANTE Concours Cameroon ?
How to register online for MINSANTE Concours Cameroon, Ministry of Public Health.
How to register online for MINSANTE Concours Cameroon. Kamerpower.com
List of Registered Candidates for MINSANTE Concours 2022 List 2022 Cameroon Public Health Entrance for Health Medical Personnel Training institutions Cameroon Infirmiers, sages-femmes / Maïeuticien, médico-sanitaires.
- Open the following link http://www.minsanteconcours.cm/ to the website or click on it in order to start the registration process. kamerpower.com
- Click on “Inscription” which is the first menu button found on the top of the web page as shown in the image below.
Step 2: How to register online for MINSANTE Concours Cameroon.
- After clicking on “Inscription“, you will be presented with a form with two fields to fill.
- Start your entry by choosing the Regional Delegation where you will deposit your file and the examination center as shown in the image below;
- After filling it you then click on “SUIVANT” which is found at the bottom as shown on the image below.
- LIEU DE DÉPÔT DU DOSSIER : Regional delegation where your complete file will be deposited
- CHOISIR LA VILLE OU VOUS COMPOSEREZ: Examination center where you will compose.
- After clicking on “SUIVANT“, you will be presented with another phase of registration where 4 levels of information is asked which are information about the Examination, information about the candiadte, information about the candidate’s parents and information about the Examination fees.
- As shown in the image below, information about the examination is asked.
- Click here to see List of Public and Private training schools for Health Personnel in Cameroon.
- Filière – Program of study.
- Spécialité – Speciality.
- Choisir une école de formation Publique – Select Public Training School.
- Choisir une école de formation Privée -Choose a Private Training School.
- Nature de la candidature – Nature of your application, that is, internal or external candiadte.
- Avez-vous déjà un matricule solde – that is, do have a registration number already.
- Lieu de dépôt du dossier – Regional delegation where your complete file will be deposited.
- Choisir la ville où vous composerez – Examination center where you will compose.
- Je composerai en – I compose in, that is, your language of composition.
- Anglais – Français – English – French.
Step 4: How to register online for MINSANTE Concours Cameroon.
- After step 3, in step 4 you will be ask candidate’s information as shown in the image below.
- Structure d’origine – Structure of origin * Leave MINSANTE if you are not from any administration.
- Noms – Your Name or Second Name.
- Prénoms – Your First Name.
- Né(e) le – Born on, that is your Date of birth in this format dd/mm/yyyy.
- Né(e) à – That is where you were born.
- Sexe – your sex either Masculine or Feminine.
- Téléphone du candidat – Candidate’s phone number.
- Région d’origine – The region of origin of the cadidate that is North West, South West, Litoral, etc,
- Département d’origine – Division of origin, that is, Fako, for those with South West as their region of origin. or Mezam for those with North west as their region of origin.
- Nationalité – Your nationality, that is, Cameroonian.
- N° CNI – Your National identity card number (National ID card).
- Date de délivrance CNI – Your National ID card’s date of issue.
- Lieu de délivrance CNI – Where your National ID card was issued.
- Diplôme – Diploma/Certificate you have and you want to use to register for this examination.
- Année d’obtention du diplôme – The year you obtained the Diploma/Certificate.
- After completing step 4, in step 5 you will be asked for your parent’s information and then you will be presented the amount to pay as registration fee for this Entrance Examination as shown on the image below. kamerpower.com
- After filling the information in this step, you should then click on “ENREGISTRER” which is found at the bottom of the web page as shown in the image below.
- Nom du père – Name of father.
- Nom de la mère – Name of Mother.
- Téléphone d’un parent – Phone number of one of your parents.
- Montant à payer – Amount to pay as the registration fee of the concours.
- Les champs obligatoires – Note that all fields/entries marked with a red star * are Required fields/entries, that is, they must be filled with the appropriate information requested.
Step 6: How to register online for MINSANTE Concours Cameroon.
- After clicking on “ENREGISTRER“, your appliaction will be processed immediately and a PDF file will pop up for you to download. Some web browsers will automatically download this PDF file after you have clicked on “ENREGISTRER“.
- This PDF file will then be printed by you and then used to followup other registration formalities.
- A sample of how the PDF file will look like when opened in Adobe reader or any PDF reader is shown in the image below.
How to register online for MINSANTE Concours Cameroon, Ministry of Public Health Cameroon.
Version Français (French)