HTTTC ENSET Bambili Entrance 2021-2022 3rd Year First Cycle University of Bamenda HTTTC Concours 2021-2022 Cameroon
Candidates must be holders of the following certlficates:
- BTS, HPD, DUT or HND delivered by the Minister of Higher Education, for the following options: Building and Public works, Topography, Woodwork, Electronics, Electrotechnics, Air Conditioning and Refrigeration, Mechanical Design, Mechanical Manufacturing, Automobile Mechanics, Fashion Clothing and Textile, Home Economics, Fundamental Computer Sciences, Information Management and Communication, Accountancy, Management, Marketing, Economics. Holders of the DUT must also hold the Baccalaureat, the Brevet de Technicien or the GCE Advanced Level in their speciality.
- For admission into Information Management and Communication exclusively: Bachelor Degree in Letters, Law, or any equivalent certificate recognised by the Minister of Higher Education.
- For Economics: Bachelor Degree in Management, Economic Sciences or any equiValent certificate recognised by the Minister of Higher Education.
- For Electrical Engineering: Bachelor Degree in Physics, Electronics / Electrotechnics / Automatism (EEA), or any equivalent certificate recognised by the Minister of Higher Education.
The entrance is opened Only to holders of the required diplomas at the time of publication.
Applications for the Competitive Entrance Examinations which must be received at H.T.T.T.C Bambili or any Regional Delegation of Secondary Education not later than Friday 09th October 2020, must include the following documents:
- Completed application form, whiChi is available at H.T.T.T.C Bambili, the Regional Delegations of the Ministry of Secondary Education, Government Technical High Schools of Cameroon, the website of MINESUP http://www.minesup.gov.cm, and the website of the University of Bamenda http://www.unibda.net or http://www.ensetbambili.org.
- Transcripts of levels I, II and/or III of the valid qualification mentioned in Article 2 above, signed or certified where the originals were issued.
- A certified true copy of the birth certificate of less than three (3) months old.
- A certified true copy of any of the required certificates;Candidates who are holders of Baccalaureateor GCE A/L shall add a certified true copy of Probatoire or Ordinary Level; As concerns the following certificates: HND, BTS, DSEP delivered by the Minister of Higher Education, BT, DUT, Bachelor Degree, or equivalent recognised by the Minister of Higher education, add the transcripts obtained from the Students’ Affairs Office of the University Institution concerned, as well as the certified true copies of Baccalaureate and of Probatoire, or the GCE A/L and the GCE O/L.
- A medical certificate of less than three (3)months old, delivered by a medical Doctor of the Public Service, attesting the candidate’s fitness’to be a teacher according to the rules and regulations in force.
- A certificate of non-conviction of less than three (3) months old.
- Four (2) passport size pictures of the candidate.
- A receipt upon payment of twenty thousand (20,000) CFA as registration fee delivered by express exchange.
- A stamped, self-addressed envelope of size 28 x 37.
- An unstamped envelope without address of size 28 x 37.
- A document showing that the equivalence has been formally granted for any foreign certificate contained in the candidate’s file.
The registration fees for the competitive entrance examination are not refundable.
Kamerpower est un hub pour les étudiants, les demandeurs d’emploi et l’annuaire des bourses d’études. Le site fournit des informations informatives gratuites concernant les concours, des opportunités éducatives, Universités, Résultats, Jobs, Stages, Épreuves, Conseils etc, Le meilleur endroit informatif au Cameroun, l’Afrique et africains dans le monde entier.
Version Français (French)