HTTTC ENSET Bambili Entrance 2021-2022 Year One First Cycle University of Bamenda Concours
The application files shall comprise the following documents:
- A registration form to be collected from H.T.T.T.C ENSET Bambili, the Regional Delegations of the Ministry of Secondary Education, Government Technical High Schools of Cameroon, the website of MINESUP www.minesup.gov.cm, and the website of the University of Bamenda www.unibda.net or http://www.ensetbambili.org;
- A certified true photocopy of thebirth certificate dated not more than six (6) months.
- Transcripts of Probatoire or GCE O/L and Baccalauréat or GCE A/L signed or certified by the competent academic authorities;
- A certified photocopy of Baccalauréat or GCE A/L or equivalent diploma dated not more than six (6) months. Candidates preparing the Baccalauréat or GCE A.L for 2015 session shall present their diploma in due time. kamerpower.com
- A certificate of non-conviction dated not more than three months;
- A receipt upon payment of twenty thousand (20,000) CFA as registration fee delivered by Express Exchange SA. No other form of payment shall be accepted.
- One self-addressed large envelope bearing postal stamps in conformity with the regulations in force.
- Two passport-size photographs.
- An authorisation to sit for the examination issued by the Minister of Basic Education, the Minister of Secondary Education, the Minister of Higher Education for candidates working in those Ministries, or the Minister of Public Service for other civil servants.
- Holders of foreign diplomas shall submit either the equivalence or the receipt showing that they applied for the equivalence of their diplomas or certificates. The order granting equivalence and the receipt are issued by the Minister of Higher Education.
- The final admission of these candidates shall be confirmed only on presentation within the date limit set by the competent ,authorities‘of the text granting them equivalence.
Complete files should be submitted to H.T.T.T.C Bambili (Admission Office) or the Regional Delegations of the Ministry of Secondary Education latest on Friday 09th October, 2020.
(1) the examination shall comprise:
- One written paper based on Multiple Choice Questions (70% of the total assessment);
- Academic performance (20%of the total assessment);
- An oral test (10% of the total assessment).
(2) The academic performance will be taken into account after the oral test, for final admission only.