Concours HTTTC ENSET Kumba Entrance 2020-2021: Year One 1st Cycle University of Buea MINESUP
Article 3: Concours HTTTC ENSET Kumba Entrance 2020-2021.
- Foreign candidates may be allowed to sit for the examination in the same academic conditions within the limits of the available places, in conformity with the regulations in force.
- Candidates who are not ‘civil servants should not be more than 29 YEARS old as of January 1st 2020. kamerpower.com
The application files shall comprise of the following documents:
- A registration form to be collected from HTTTC Kumba, University of Buea, the Regional Delegations of Secondary Education or the MINESUP website: www.minesup.gov.cm; or kamerpower.com
- A certified photocopy of the birth certificate dated not more than three (3) months.
- Transcripts of Probatoire or GCE O/L and Baccalauréat or GCE A/L signed or certified by the competent School Authority.
- A certified photocopy of Baccalauréat or GCE A/L or equivalent diploma dated not more than three (3) months. Candidates preparing the Baccalauréat or GCE A.L for 2o15 session shall present their diploma in due time. kamerpower.com
- A certificate of non-conviction dated not more than three (3) months;
- A receipt upon payment of twenty thousand (20,000) CFA as non-refundable registration fees delivered by EXPRESS UNION. No other form of payment will be accepted.
- One self addressed A4 envelope bearing stamps in conformity with the regulations in force.
- Two passport-size photographs.
- An authorisation to sit for the examination issued by the Minister of Basic Education, the Minister of Secondary Education MINESEC or the Minister of Higher Education MINESUP for candidates working in those Ministries.
Version Français (French)