HTTTC Concours ENSET Kumba Entrance 2019-2020 Year One 2nd Cycle University of Buea MINESUP Concours.
Article 4: HTTTC ENSET Kumba Entrance 2018-2019.
The application files shall comprise of the following documents:
- A registration form to be collected from HTTTC Kumba, University of Buea, the Regional Delegations of Secondary Education or the MINESUP website www.minesup.gov.cm; or kamerpower.com
- A certified photocopy of the birth certificate dated not more than three (3) months.
- Transcripts of levels I, II, and III of “Licence” or Bachelor’s Degree signed or certified by the competent academic authorities.
- A certified true copy of “Licence”, Bachelor Degree or equivalent diploma dated not more than (3) months. kamerpower.com
- A medical certificate issued by-a medical officer from the Administration testifying that the candidate is physically and medically fit for teaching. It should particularly specify that the candidate does not suffer from serious physiological deficiencies in his diction, hearing, sight and motricity.
- A certificate of non-conviction dated not more than three (3) months.
- A receipt upon payment of twenty thousand (20,000) CFA as non-refundable registration fees delivered by EXPRESS UNION. No other form of payment will be accepted.
- One self addressed A4 envelope bearing stamps in conformity with the regulations in force.
- Two passport-size photographs.
- Holders of foreign diplomas shall submit either the equivalence or the receipt showing that they applied for the equivalence of their diplomas or certificates. The Order granting equivalence and the receipt are issued by the Minister of Higher Education.
- In any case their final admission in case of success will be subject to the presentation of the said equivalence within deadline set by the competent authorities.
Complete files should be submitted to HTTTC – ENSET Kumba; the university of Buea or the regional delegations of Secondary Education, latest 16th August 2019.
Version Français (French)