University of Buea Cameroon – UB (Ubuea) Université de Buéa Cameroun.
The University of Buea Cameroon (Université de Buéa Cameroun) was born in 1993 following wide-ranging university reforms in Cameroon. Conceived in the English-speaking tradition, the University of Buea seeks to foster the essence of that system, while situating itself within the larger bilingual and multicultural context of Cameroon. kamerpower.com
It is located in the historic town of Buea, former capital of German Kamerun, former capital of the federated State of West Cameroon and now the provincial capital of the South West Region of Cameroon. Although the University draws its students mainly from the English-speaking part of Cameroon, it also serves the other provinces of the country.
- University of Buea Programs Available for Admission.
- University of Buea Online registration Procedure for Admission Application.
- University of Buea Semester Results checking procedure.
- University of Buea List of Concours or Entrance Examinations.
The mission of the University of Buea Cameroon is to provide opportunities for quality education through teaching and research in an environment that is conducive to such pursuits and in ways that respond to market forces.
University of Buea Cameroon Admission.
The admission requirements set out below are the minimum requirements which may entitle an applicant to a place in the University for First Degree Courses. kamerpower.com
- Individual departments may impose additional and specific requirements.
- One of the following requirements in the GCE A/L:
- Two GCE/AL passes at the same sitting.
- The BAC in the series appropriate to the intended field for specialization.
- Candidates with other qualifications considered by Senate as the equivalent of these qualifications.
- The GCE O/L, with passes in five approved subjects including English Language prior to sitting the GCE A/L.
- Students whose language of instruction was not English, will be required to pass a prescribed English Language test, unless they have successfully completed the Special Intensive English Language Course.