Concours IRIC Cameroon 2020-2021: International Disputes Entrance
Concours IRIC Cameroon 2020-2021.
Candidates are expected to be in front or the examination rooms thirty (30) minutes before the beginning of each test, with their national identity cards.
Deadline for the reception of complete application files is Friday 06th September 2019 at 3:30pm at the Student Records offices. Incomplete files and files that are deposited after the deadline shall be rejected.
Complete application files should comprise the following documents:
- A registration form to be obtained from the Student Records Office at IRIC or from the websites of the Ministry of Higher Education: http//www.minesup.gov.cm and/or of IRIC www.iricuy2.net; or kamerpower.com
- A certified true copy of the candidate’s birth certificate issued not more than three months ago.
- A certified true copy of the highest diploma including transcripts certified by the relevant academic authorities.
- A medical certificate.
- A curriculum vitae; Concours IRIC Cameroon 2019-2020 kamerpower.com
- A passport size photograph (4 x 4).
- A receipt of twenty five thousand (25.000) CFA Francs for regular candidates and thirty thousand (30.000) CFA Francs for candidates who are workers, representing the registration fees (for the examination) ; The money should be paid into account N° 10002 00069 90000231495 93 entitled IRIC/CONCOURS at SCB 20th May Branch (opposite MINESUP).
- A certificate of non-conviction issued not more than three (03) months ago.
- A self-addressed envelope bearing a 500 FCFA postage stamp.
- A recommendation letter from the employer for candidates who are workers.
NB.: The payment of the said examination fees depend on the deliverance of a clearance form by the bursar of IRIC after verification of the candidates file by the Student Records Office of IRIC.
Written examination: Concours IRIC Cameroon 2020-2021.
Wednesday, 11 September 2019:
9:00 to 12:00 a.m. Paper I: International Relations and Regional Integration Issues.
2:00 to 4:00 p.m. Paper II: Language
The oral examination will be scheduled later. Deadline for the reception of application files: Friday 09 September 2019.
Concours IRIC Cameroon 2020-2021 International disputes of the University of Yaounde II.
Version Français (French)