IRIC Entrance 2015-2016 Cameroon International Disputes Professional Postgraduate (Masters)
REPUBLIC OF CAMEROON
Peace – Work – Fatherland
MINISTRY OF HIGHER EDUCATION
DEPARTMENT OF UNIVERSITY
ACCREDITATION AND QUALITY
ORDER n° 150224 MINESUP/ SG / DAUQ / SDEAC OF 26 June 2015
MODIFYING THE PRESS-RELEASE 15/0186/MINESUP/SGIDAUQ/SDEAC/SE OF 1st JUNE 2015
To launch the competitive entrance examination into the Professional Postgraduate (Masters) Cycle in International Relations, Major in INTERNATIONAL DISPUTES Option of the International Relations Institute of Cameroon (IRIC Cameroon) of the University of Yaounde II, for the 2015-2016 academic year.
THE MINISTER OF HIGHER EDUCATION HEREBY ANNOUNCES:,
A competitive entrance examination for the selection of Thirty five (35) students for admission into the Professional Postgraduate Programme (Masters) Cycle in International Relations, Major in INTERNATIONAL DISPUTES of the International Relations Institute of Cameroon (IRIC Cameroon) has been launched for the 2015-2016 academic year. The examination shall take place in the unique centre of Yaounde. kamerpower.com
The written examination shall comprise two papers:
Paper one shall comprise two parts, based on the candidate’s knowledge of international relations and current international economics issues, and paper two, based on language (French for English speaking candidates and English for French speaking candidates). The candidates will be definitively declared successful after the oral examination which is reserved for those who will pass the written one.
Conditions to be fulfilled:
- Be of Cameroonian nationality (foreign candidates are admitted out of the fixed quota);
- Be less than thirty-two (32) years on 31st August 2015. However, candidates who are workers recommended by their employers, can compete out of the number of places fixed above. They will be subjected to special age and financial conditions; kamerpower.com
- Be holder of at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Law or any other equivalent university diploma recognized by the Ministry of Higher Education.
Complete application files should comprise the following documents:
- A registration form to be obtained from the Student Records Office at IRIC or from the websites of the Ministry of Higher Education: http//www.minesup.gov.cm and/or of IRIC www.iricuy2.net;
- A certified true copy of the candidate’s birth certificate issued not more than three months ago;
- A certified true copy of the highest diploma including transcripts certified by the relevant academic authorities;
- A medical certificate;
- A curriculum vitae;
- A passport size photograph (4 x 4);
- A receipt of twenty five thousand (25.000) CFA Francs for regular candidates and thirty thousand (30.000) CFA Francs for candidates who are workers, representing the registration fees (for the examination) issued by the Accountant of IRIC;
- A certificate of non-conviction issued not more than three (03) months ago;
- A self-addressed envelope bearing a 500 FCFA postage stamp ;
- A recommendation letter from the employer for candidates who are workers;
Tuesday, 22 September 2015:
9:00 to 12:00 a.m. Paper I: International Relations and Regional Integration Issues.
2:00 to 4:00 p.m. Paper II: Language
The oral examination will be scheduled later.
Deadline for the reception of application files: Friday 18th September 2015.