Japanese Government Scholarship (ASHINAGA) to the Cameroon government to aid students
REPUBLIC OF CAMEROON
Japanese Government Scholarship (ASHINAGA).
MINISTRY OF HIGHER EDUCATION
Japanese Government Scholarship ( ASHINAGA )
The Japanese association called Ashinaga provides the Cameroon government to aid students who are orphans in the form of grants Scholarships in all disciplines in Universities in Africa and elsewhere for the academic year 2018/2019.
These grants primarily concerns young Cameroonian orphans who are graduates and students of Terminal (francophone).
The criteria for eligibility
- Have a bachelor’s degree or be in the process of obtaining it in 2016.
- Be of Cameroonian nationality.
- Have lost one or both parents ( present an official document ).
- Total twelve years of education ( primary and secondary school ).
- Be financially unable to attend a University.
- Be proficient in English, French or Portuguese.
- Have an excellent academic record.
- Not married and does not have children.
- Be in good physical and mental health.
Composition of the file
- An application form accompanied by two (02) 4×4 pictures printed from the web site www.ashinaga.org;
- A certified copy of a Bachelor’s degree or certificate of registration with the expected date of graduation.
- A photocopy of school reports (last two years)
- Mastering English, French or Portuguese
- A letter of recommendation from the head teacher or another teacher
- A medical certificate
- A certified copy of the death certificate.
Applications must be sent in a single envelope to the following addresses:
Email: [email protected](anglais); intadmissions.fr [email protected] (français ou portugais), postuler en ligne : http://google.com/forms/kcB2KYIGzu
Adresse postale :1-6-8Hirakawa-cho,Chiyoda-ku,Tkyo,102-8639,Japan As-hinaga Recruitment Team
Not later than June 30, 2018 deadline.
Version Français (French)