Job Advert Vodafone Cameroun – Supply Chain Manager
Qualifications, Experience and Attributes.
- Bachelor’s degree in Procurement Management from a recognized university.
- Relevant Professional certification: Certified Procurement Specialist.
- 6+ years Procurement experience as a Procurement Specialist or Manager.
- Knowledge of creating RFQ, Competitive statement.
- Entrepreneurial & Self Motivated – Highly motivated individual with an entrepreneurial attitude to be able to work hands on in a start up environment and is a team player.
- Analytical Abilities – Demonstrates the ability to understand complex data, break it into parts, look at trends and Implications.
- Planning & Execution for self and team – Understands deliverables needed, plans work for self and team, delegates and establishes milestones for delivery, reviews to enable timely completion. Is able to prioritize work to deliver on organizational needs.
- Resource Management – Ability to manage people, time and resources in an optimal manner, lends to the efficiencies in the team.
- People Leadership – Is focused on building teams through continuous feedback and enables learning. Rewards Afrimax behaviors.
- Communication & Influencing – Is a confident communicator, is able to negotiate to find win -win situations, manages conflicts and is able to influence.
- Learnability & Flexibility – Continuously seeks to understand the nuances of work/ scenarios, is willing to adapt own working style. Willingly seeks inputs to learn and adapt.
- Customer Focused- Understands the importance of appreciating customer feedback, actions analysis and improvises to find better ways to deliver business and processes.
How to apply.
- Please send your CV with Motivation letter by email at [email protected]
- Please mention “Supply Chain Manager Candidate” as subject of your email.
- Deadline November, 26th 2016.
- Applications not following the guidelines above will not be considered.