Job Advert Vodafone Cameroun – Supply Chain Manager.
Vodafone Cameroon invites suitably qualified candidates to apply for the position of Supply Chain Manager based in Douala. Vodafone Job Advert Vodafone Cameroun – Supply Chain Manager. kamerpower.com
JOB TITLE: Supply Chain Manager.
REPORTS TO: Finance Director.
- Develop a daily/weekly operational/tactical plans for the logistical operations.
- To work in partnership with the Warehouse supervisor to ensure that warehouse operations are running smoothly.
- Work in coordination with the Technical/Power department to ensure that all repeaters are well-fuelled and fuel levels monitored, reported and replenished on a regular basis.
- Participate in the coordination and control all the logistics and stores activities of the Company.
- Develop and align operational targets to business strategy.
- Drive best practice, continuous improvement by ensuring that distribution/logistics processes add value to the company by making goods available as and when they are needed.
- Contribute to the construction, implementation / fine-tuning of methods, processes / systems to enhance effectiveness / meet organizational goals.
- Maintain safe custody of all warehouse inventories and records which are required to properly account for company inventories.
- Maintain Bin cards and other supporting documents for stock accountability.
- Ensure cleanliness of the warehouse storage rooms and proper organization of the stock on bins/shelves.
- Receiving and physical verification of stocks into warehouse.
- To advise the Warehouse Accountant timely on the procurement of inventories that have reached reorder level.
- To ensure that the maintenance of inventory is according to company policies, processes and procedures.
- Stock taking
- Weekly stock taking and reconciliation of physical inventory to record inventory as per @ SAP system.
- monthly stock taking and reconciliation of physical inventory to record inventory as per @ SAP system.
- To prepare daily, monthly and year to date, inventory movements report.
- To perform all administration tasks that ensure at all times that the distribution department’s requests are met on time.
- To keep proper record for all non-sales inventories including all other company assets that are delivered to stores for safe keeping.