Job Advert Vodafone Cameroun – Supply Chain Manager
Job Advert Vodafone Cameroun – Supply Chain Manager.
Vodafone Cameroon invites suitably qualified candidates to apply for the position of Supply Chain Manager based in Douala. Vodafone Job Advert Vodafone Cameroun – Supply Chain Manager. kamerpower.com
JOB TITLE: Supply Chain Manager.
REPORTS TO: Finance Director.
- Develop a daily/weekly operational/tactical plans for the logistical operations.
- To work in partnership with the Warehouse supervisor to ensure that warehouse operations are running smoothly.
- Work in coordination with the Technical/Power department to ensure that all repeaters are well-fuelled and fuel levels monitored, reported and replenished on a regular basis.
- Participate in the coordination and control all the logistics and stores activities of the Company.
- Develop and align operational targets to business strategy.
- Drive best practice, continuous improvement by ensuring that distribution/logistics processes add value to the company by making goods available as and when they are needed.
- Contribute to the construction, implementation / fine-tuning of methods, processes / systems to enhance effectiveness / meet organizational goals.
- Maintain safe custody of all warehouse inventories and records which are required to properly account for company inventories.
- Maintain Bin cards and other supporting documents for stock accountability.
- Ensure cleanliness of the warehouse storage rooms and proper organization of the stock on bins/shelves.
- Receiving and physical verification of stocks into warehouse.
- To advise the Warehouse Accountant timely on the procurement of inventories that have reached reorder level.
- To ensure that the maintenance of inventory is according to company policies, processes and procedures.
- Stock taking
- Weekly stock taking and reconciliation of physical inventory to record inventory as per @ SAP system.
- monthly stock taking and reconciliation of physical inventory to record inventory as per @ SAP system.
- To prepare daily, monthly and year to date, inventory movements report.
- To perform all administration tasks that ensure at all times that the distribution department’s requests are met on time.
- To keep proper record for all non-sales inventories including all other company assets that are delivered to stores for safe keeping.
Kamerpower est un hub pour les étudiants, les demandeurs d’emploi et l’annuaire des bourses d’études. Le site fournit des informations informatives gratuites concernant les concours, des opportunités éducatives, Universités, Résultats, Jobs, Stages, Épreuves, Conseils etc, Le meilleur endroit informatif au Cameroun, l’Afrique et africains dans le monde entier.