Melt Group Cameroon: Do you need a professional or a full team? Are you looking for workers on a permanent, or temporary basis?
Melt Group is an international company specialized in recruitment, payroll, workforce management and professional training services, with 23 operational offices in Central and Western Africa, South Africa, Ghana, Cameroon.
Melt Group Cameroon: Melt Consulting Cameroon, local subsidiary of Melt Group, is specialized in selection and recruitment of local and expatriates profiles in Central and Western Africa.
Melt Consulting has an extensive experience in Africa in the following sectors: Construction, Mining, Oil & Gas, Finance, Energy, Information Technology, Engineering as well as many others.
In our company the central figure is the Consultant, who knows the client’s needs, as well as the needs of the candidates and workers. This way, the consultants can do a perfect matching, uniting the company with the best worker.
We work using a large data base including local and expatriate candidates, as well as jobsites, professional networks, etc, in order to adapt well your recruitment needs.
We offer recruitment process adapted to your requests for the best hirings.
- Meet / Telephone interview with the client to take a full job description and understand company culture.
- Headhunting. Investigating as well as looking for professionals and contacting would be candidates working for companies that might be competitors in the same field.
- Advertising the position on our website and other relevant networks, such as job sites and social networks.
- Researching existing profile in our database of over 250.000 candidates.
- Personal and competency-based interviews with candidates.
- Sending the shortlisted candidates to the client.
- Arranging telephone/personal interviews with the potential shortlisted candidates and the client.
- Checking candidates’ references at the final stage.
- If necessary, we can help both parts in closing the negotiated package.
- After the selected candidate’s recruitment, completing follow-up checks on him/her in the following months in order to have a better view of his/her experience in his/her new placement.
Version Français (French)