Midwifery Nursing MLS FHS University of Bamenda 2016-2017 Entrance Faculty of Health Sciences MINESUP Concours
Article 4: Midwifery Nursing MLS FHS University of Bamenda 2016-2017.
The application files shall comprise the following documents:
- A registration form to be collected from the Faculty Health Sciences, University of Bamenda, National Polytechnic Mile 3 Nkwen Campus, the Delegations of National Education or the MINESUP www.minesup.gov.cm www.kamerpower.com
- A certified true photocopy of the birth certificate dated not more than six (6) months.
- A certificate of non-conviction dated not more than three (3) months.
- Medical certificate signed by a competent public service medical doctor.
- A certified photocopy of GCE O/L or Probatoire certificate and GCE A/L or Baccalauréat certificate or equivalent diploma dated not more than six (6) months.
- A receipt upon payment of twenty thousand (20,000) CFA as non-refundable registration fees delivered by NFC BANK S.A. following the bank account nurnber 10025 00030 1710102084428. No other form of payment is accepted. kamerpower.com
- One self-addressed envelope (A4) bearing the 500 FCF A postal stamps.
- Four (04) passport-size photographs.
- Holders of foreign diplomas shall submit either the equivalence or the receipt showing that they applied for the equivalence of their diplomas or certificates. The order granting equivalence and the receipt are issued by the Minister of Higher Education. kamerpower.com
- The final admission of these candidates shall be confirmed only on presentation of the order granting them equivalence within the date limit set by the competent authorities.
Complete files should be submitted to the Admissions and Records Office, Faculty of Health Sciences of The University of Bamenda latest on Friday September 23rd 2016.