Midwifery Nursing MLS FHS University of Bamenda 2016-2017 Entrance Faculty of Health Sciences MINESUP Concours
Article 7: Midwifery Nursing MLS FHS University of Bamenda 2016-2017.
The examination shall comprise:
- Academic performance.
- One written paper comprising Biology, Chemistry and Physics.
- An oral examination. kamerpower.com
The written paper will take place on Thursday September 29th 2016 at the Unique Center of The University of Bamenda, Faculty of Health Sciences – National Polytechnic Mile 3 Nkwen Campus.
- For the written examination of 3 hours duration, biology will be weighted as coefficient 4, while chemistry and physics will be coefficient 2.
- The syllabuses of the competitive entrance examination in each section are the same as in the GCE A/L or Baccalauréat programmes.
Each of the written papers shall be marked on 20 points and then weighted according to the coefficient mentioned above. Any candidate who scores less than five out of twenty shall be disqualified.
- The oral test for all the candidates will take place on Friday, September 30th, 2016 at the Faculty of Health Sciences of the University of Bamenda – National Polytechnic Mile 3 NKwen Campus exclusively.
- The oral evaluation test will cover scientific knowledge, General Knowledge, Bilingualism and physical presentation of the candidate. kamerpower.com