MINFOPRA Public Health Concours (Medical Technology) 2021-2022
MINFOPRA Public Health Concours (Biomedical Techniques, Medical Technology and Sanitary Engineering) 2021-2022.
Candidates’ complete application files shall be submitted, against a receipt, at the Ministry of the Public Service and Administrative Reform, Department of State Human Resources Development, Direct Competitive and Scholarship Examinations Service (4th floor, Rooms 405 and 409) or in an Regional Delegations of the Public Service, Recruitment and Training Service, latest Friday 15 October 2021. The files shall comprise the following documents: kamerpower.com
- A registration form bearing a CFA 1 000 francs fiscal stamp. The forms can be obtained from the Ministry of the Public Service and Administrative Reform or at all its Regional Delegations or downloaded at the foHowing website address: kamerpower.com or www.minfopra.gov.cm;
- A certified true copy of birth certificate signed by a competent civil authority.
- A certificate of non-conviction.
- A certified true copy of the required certificate signed by a competent civil authority.
- An attestation of presentation of original of the required certificate signed by A competent civil authority.
- A receipt attesting payment of a registration fee of CFA 15 000 francs (fifteen thousand) issued by either the Head of the Direct Competitive and Scholarship Examinations Service (Room 411) at the Ministry or the Head of the Recruitment and Training Service at the Regional Delegations of the Ministry of the Public Service and Administrative Reform.
- A medical certificate issued by a public sector Medical Officer.
- 2 (two) passport-size photographs.
- an envelope bearing a CFA 500 francs stamp and the candidate’s address.
• State employee candidates governed by the Labour Code who meet the conditions set out in Article 2 shall provide a copy of their contract or decision of employment.
• AlI incomplete or late files or files containing documents signed by the Police shall be rejected.
• AlI documents should be certified by competent civil, municipal or legal authorities and not more than 3 (three) months old at the time of submission of file.
Kamerpower est un hub pour les étudiants, les demandeurs d’emploi et l’annuaire des bourses d’études. Le site fournit des informations informatives gratuites concernant les concours, des opportunités éducatives, Universités, Résultats, Jobs, Stages, Épreuves, Conseils etc, Le meilleur endroit informatif au Cameroun, l’Afrique et africains dans le monde entier.
Version Français (French)