NAHPI Entrance Bamenda 3rd year 2020-2021: ENSP University of Bamenda. Pro M.Eng (Master of Engineering)
Article 4: Few remedial courses may be prescribed to admitted students where necessary
Article 5: The application file shall comprise the following documents:
- A registration form to be collected from the national Higher Polytechnic Institute in Bambili or from the University of Bamenda Website: http://www.uniba-edu.cm or the Ministry of Higher Education: www.miriesup.gov.cm
- A certified true copy of birth certificate dated not more than three (03) months.
- A medical certificate issued by a State Mèdical Practitioner dated not more than three (03) months.
- A certified true copy of entry certificate or attestation of success where applicable.
- A certified true copy of either GCE A/L or Baccalaureat certificate or GCE Technical A/L or Baccalaureat Techncal Industrial certificate, as the case may be.
- Certified true copies of Transcripts for the last years of study in the University or a Higher Institution which issued the Certificate or Attestation of success.
- A Curriculum Vitae.
- A receipt upon payment of twenty thousand (20,000) FCFA as non-refundable registration Fees delivered by UBA Bank using the following bank code 10033, branch code 05204, and account number 0400400009038. No other form of payment is accepted;
- Four passport-size photographs.
- One self-addressed large envelope bearing a 400 francs CFA postal stamp.
Article 6: Complete application files should be submitted at the Office of the Director of the national Higher Polytechnic Institute in Bambili or Regional Delegations of Secondary Education in Bamenda, Yaounde, Douala, Bafoussam, or Buea only, or at the Ministry of Higher Education on or before August 23, 2019. Late or incomplete application files shall be rejected.
Article 7: The assessment of the competitive entrance examination shall be by study of files and will take into consideration the following:
- Grades of the entry diplorna or degree: 50/1 00
- Relevance of entry diploma or degree: 30/100
- Age of the candidate: 10/100 .
- Duration of studies to obtain entry diploma or degree: 10/100.
Version Français (French)