Plan International recrutement Cameroun: Grant Department (12561)
Typical Responsibilities – Key End Results of Position:
(“What” is done and “why”, but not “how”; include indicators for success)
- Keep track of and remind GSM of grants department activity plans.
- Track and reports on the progress of concept notes/proposals to be developed or in the pipeline.
- Proofread concept notes/proposals and grant reports for grammatical and formatting errors.
- Support the grants department with secretariat duties.
- Provide support in the process for Identifying & exploring new fundraising opportunities; review and summarize funding requirements from various donors; recommend response to fundraising opportunities.
- Update all grant files at CO.
- Support the development of new project initiatives.
- Set learning and development goals.
- Submit internship report upon completion.
Dealing with Problems:
- Ability to solve problems and thinking strategically.
- Iintroducing innovations for programs design and resource mobilisation.
- Providing advice.
- A source of expertise.
Communications and Working Relationships:
Working contacts inside and outside the organization; include the purpose and level (high, medium, low) of the contact.
- High contact with grants department.
- Minimal contact with other departments at CO.
- Program Units.
Knowledge, Skills, Behaviors, and Experience Required to Achieve Role’s Objectives:
(Gained through education, training, & experience)
Qualification and Experience
- A university degree in sociology or social sciences/ Economic.
- An advanced university degree (Masters) is an advantage.
- Background training, skills, and knowledge in general grants and community development processes is also an advantage.
- Work experience in this or related disciplines will be an advantage.
- Experience on grants compliance requirements for a donor.