Police concours Cameroon 2015: recruitment of 25 musicians of the training cycle students peacekeepers at the Center for Instruction and Application of Police.
REPUBLIC OF CAMEROON
Launching the direct entrance examination for the recruitment of 25 musicians of the training cycle students peacekeepers at the Center for Instruction and Application of Police. Police concours Cameroon.
THE PRESIDENT OF THE REPUBLIC, The Delegate General for National Security Cameroon
– le décret n°20111412 du 09 décembre 2011 portant réorganisation de la Présidence de la République;
– le décret n°961034 du 1°‘ mars 1996 portant création d’une Délégation Générale à la Sûreté Nationale;
– le décret n°20121540 du 19 novembre 2012 portant organisation de la Délégation Générale à la Sûreté Nationale ;
– le décret n°9411991 du 07 octobre 1994 portant Statut Général de la Fonction Publique de l’État;
– le décret n°20121539 du 19 novembre 2012 portant Statut Spécial du Corps des fonctionnaires de la Sûreté Nationale ;
– le décret n°751496 du 03 juillet 1975 fixant le régime des concours administratifs et ses divers modificatifs ;
– le décret n°751459 du 26 juin 1975 déterminant le régime de rémunération des personnels civils et militaires de la République du Cameroun, modifié par le Décret n°79164 du 03 mars 1979 ;
– le décret n°20101263 du 31 août 2010 portant nomination d‘un Délégué Général à la Sûreté Nationale ;
– le décret n°20101280 du 13 septembre 2010 accordant délégation permanente de signature à Monsieur Martin HBARGA NGUELE, Délégué Général à la Sûreté Nationale;
– le décret n°20121545 du 20 novembre 2012 portant organisation et fonctionnement de l’École Nationale Supérieure de Police et des Centres d’instruction et d’Application de la Police ;
– l’arrêté n°2041CAB1PR du 16 avril 2003 fixant les conditions d’admission aux différents cycles de formation et le régime des études à l’École Nationale Supérieure de Police et dans les Centres d’instruction et d’application de la Police, modifié et complété par l’arrêté n°9131CAB1PR du 15 septembre 2014 ;
Considering the operational requirements;
This contest is open to persons at least 17 years and 27 years at the 1st January 2014 who hold a Certificate of Primary Education (CPE or CPCE), the First School Leaving Certificate (FSLC) or diploma recognized equivalent (see Appendix).
GENERAL AND SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS
May submit an application, young people of both sexes filling General and specific requirements to be recruited into the ranks of the National safety including:
- Be of Cameroonian nationality;
- Enjoy their civic rights;
- Proof of good conduct and good morals;
- Be declared fit for active service day and night;
- Qualify as free of any condition or disease entitling to a long-term leave;
- Have a size of at least 1.57 meters for the candidates of sex feminine and 1.62 meters for male;
- Not having been sentenced to a term of imprisonment exceeding 06 months or a sentence with one of the disqualifications mentioned in paragraphs 1 and 6 of Article 30 of the Cameroonian Penal Code, either felony or misdemeanor relating to probity;
- Not having been excluded from a School of Police or the Police Training Centre.
The conditions listed above must be met in full by the candidates; non-satisfaction of one of them inevitably leads to the rejection .
CONSTITUTION OF APPLICATION FILES
- Anyone wishing to make application to the entrance examination must beforehand, register via the Internet at www.dgsn.cm-cm.org/concours2014 site until February 6, 2015 at 15 hours 30 minutes precise.
- Candidates whose entries will be validated deposit their entire folders to the General Delegation for National Security in Yaounde, or the Regional Delegations of National Security following a starting order will be communicated to them by phone.
- The records should include:
- A request for handwritten application on 1,000 CFA francs stamped paper to , dated, signed and addressed to– the Delegate General for National Security, specifying explicitly:
– the full name, address, gender, date and place of birth of the applicant;
– the Department and the Region of origin of the applicant;
– the indication of the competition solicited _:
– the specialty;
– the examination center;
– the language of composition;
– the number of the National Identity Card of the applicant;
– the list of attachments to the application.
- The registration form obtained to the website indicated above, duly completed, signed by the candidate and two 4×4 photos format with color and background of white;
- A receipt for the sum of 16,000 CFA francs representing the registration fee for the competition, paid into the BICEC account number 06860 36593560002 30. Special counters will be set within ten Heads-places
Region for this purpose;
- A certified copy of birth certificate of the applicant complies dating to more six (06) months;
- A certified copy of the diploma required signed by a competent civil authority;
- A presentation of the original certificate diploma signed by a competent civil authority;
- A criminal record (Bulletin No. 3) not older than three (03) months;
- A medical certificate regulatory model (900 CFA francs) issued by a medical officer;
- A stamped Fact Sheet 4 x 4 photo color and white background;
- A fathom certificate stamped regularly meeting the conditions listed above;
- Authorization to compete for civil servants, issued by the Minister of Public Service;
- A copy of certified marriage certificate complies dating to more than six (06) months for female candidates regularly married;
- A large envelope size (A4) to the address of the applicant, postage stamp of a postal official rate.
4. Incomplete applications received at the General Delegation for National Security will be automatically rejected and returned to the sender.
STAGES OF THE COMPETITIVE EXAM
- There are four steps respectively on the written tests, medical visits incorporation, physical tests and morality investigation.
- At all stages of the competition process, the lists of candidates will be disseminated by the General Delegation for National Security, the single broadcast authentic.
A – WRITTEN EXAM PART
Centre of written tests
Successful candidates will undergo written tests in the examination centers of their choice, open in all regional capitals of the Republic of Cameroon.
The schedule of written tests
The written tests in which the program is attached will be held according to the following schedule:
April 18, 2015
10.30-12.30: Specialty test
Candidates will report 30 minutes before the time of the first event at the examination rooms, each equipped with its National Identity Card or the receipt of submission. They will not have them either paper or paper sheets composition and draft being procured by the administration.
The admission average level of written tests is equal to 11/20 without elimination mark and after application of coefficients.
B- MEDICAL VISITS OF INCORPORATION AND PHYSICAL TESTS AND MORALITY OF INVESTIGATION
They will take place immediately after the publication of eligibility according to a schedule that will be a statement. The candidates to undergo the medical examination of incorporation will be subject he payment of expenses inherent Attached to 25,000 CFA francs.
C- PRACTICE TESTS
The modalities and practical tests program will be as follow.
The competition results will be the subject of a notice of the Delegate General for National Security.
The candidates declared definitively allowed will be direct entrance examination for the recruitment of 2900 students peacekeepers at the Center for Instruction and Application of Police.
This order shall be registered and published in the Official Gazette in French and English.
COMPETITION ENTRANCE EXAMINATON FOR RECRUITMENT OF 25 MUSICIANS.
1st test: Writing
-This test covers topics from everyday life
-Narration of a scene
-description of a site
-a journey story
-letter to a company director, a director of administration, parent etc
2nd test: specialty test
Musical theory, solfege, instrumental practice