Recruitment of 60 musicians Police concours Cameroon 2020-2021
GENERAL AND SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS
May submit an application, young people of both sexes filling General and specific requirements to be recruited into the ranks of the National safety including:
- Be of Cameroonian nationality.
- Enjoy their civic rights.
- Proof of good conduct and good morals.
- Be declared fit for active service day and night.
- Qualify as free of any condition or disease entitling to a long-term leave;
- Have a size of at least 1.57 meters for the candidates of sex feminine and 1.62 meters for male;
- Not having been sentenced to a term of imprisonment exceeding 06 months or a sentence with one of the disqualifications mentioned in paragraphs 1 and 6 of Article 30 of the Cameroonian Penal Code, either felony or misdemeanor relating to probity.
- Not having been excluded from a School of Police or the Police Training Centre.
The conditions listed above must be met in full by the candidates; non-satisfaction of one of them inevitably leads to the rejection .
ARTICLE 3. – (1) Prospective candidates shall, prior to the compilation of their documents, register online via the website www.dgsn-cm.com/concours2017, from the 22nd May to 21 July, 2017 at 3.30 pm. prompt.
(2) Candidates, whose online registration shall be validated, shall submit their complete registration file at the General Delegation for National Security in Yaoundé or at any of the Regional Delegations for National Security, following a schedule that shall be made known to them by phone. kamerpower.com