Recruitment of 71 Cadet Superintentents of Police Cameroun 2019-2020
Syllabus of the direct competitive examination for the recruitment of 71 first year cadet su perintendents of police.
1 st SUBJECT: GENERAL KNOWLEDGE / CULTURE GENERAL
Candidates shall answer questions on the evolution of political, economic, social and cultural issues in the world since the beginning of the 20th century with emphasis on Africa in general and Cameroon in particular. kamerpower.com
2nd SUBJECT : LAW / DROIT
The question on Law shall be drawn from the field of Private law or Public Law as outlined below.
A) – PRIVATE LAW / DROIT PRIVE
a ) – CRIMINAL LA WADROIT PENAL: ( Books 1 and 2 of the Penal Code)
b) – CRIMINAL PROCEDURE: (Ne w Criminal Procedure Code)
CODE DE PROCEDURE PENAL
- Actions that can be taken upon the commission of an offence.
- Prosecution of offences.
- The Legal Department and its functions with regard to criminal courts.
- Preliminary Inquiry.
- Judicial Police and Judicial Police Officers.
- Flagrante delicto.
- The functions of Judicial Police Officers.
- Police Investigations.
- Rogatory Commissions (Judicial delegation of power).
B) – PUBLIC LAW /DROIT PUBLIC:
a) ADMINISTRATIVE LAW /DROIT ADMINISTRATIF:
- Administrative organization of the state.
- Functions of Heads of administrative units.
- Organization of councils in Cameroon from 1974 till date.
- Administrative contracts.
- Administrative responsibility.
- Administrative Iitigations.
- Public estates, State property.
- Public Service.
- Major Public Institutions (parastatals etc.).
b) EVOLUTION OF CAMEROON INSTITUTIONS FROM 1956 TILL DATE / L’EVOLUTION DES INSTITUTIONS CAMEROUNAISES DE 1956 JUSQU’A NOS JOIURS:
- The constitution of 2nd June 1972, revised on 18th January 1996 and amended on 14th April 2008.
- Separation of powers.
- The Presidential and Parliamentary systems of government.
- Electoral systems.
- The Prime Minister, Head of Government.
c) JUDICIAL ORGANISATION / ORGANISATIONS JUDICIAIRE:
- Civil Justice.
- Military Justice.
d ) PUBLIC LIBER UESZLIBER TF5 PUBLIQUES
- General principles.
- Individual freedoms.
- Civil liberties.
- Economic Liberties.
e ) NATIONAL SECURITY / LA SURETE NATIONAL:
- Special Rules and Regulations.
- Organization of the National Security Corps.
Recruitment of 71 Cadet Superintentents of Police Cameroun 2019-2020.
Version Français (French)