School of Geology and Mining Engineering (EGEM) Entrance 2020-2021 1st year: University of Ngaoundere
Article 5 : The application file must include the following documents:
- A hand written application bearing a 1000 CFA francs stamp.
- A certified true photocopy of the GCE “A” Level Certificate, “Baccalauréat” (science series) or an equivalent certificate; or a certified copy of results slip.
- A Certificate of Non Conviction (bulletin no3) (issued not more than 03 months earlier).
- A certified true photocopy of Birth Certificate (issued not more than 03 months earlier).
- A medical certificate signed by a Government Medical Practitioner.
- 04 passport size photographs (4 x 4).
- A large (A4-size) envelope with a 500 CFA francs stamp bearing candidate’ s address.
Article 6: The candidates for the competitive entrance into the first year must not be more than twenty nine (29) years old as at January 1st 2019.
(1) The registration fees for the entrance examination is Twenty Thousand (20000) Francs CFA payable at the ECOBANK bank Account no 10029 26017 01215583101-24 of the School of Geology and Mining Engineering (EGEM), Ngaoundere. The registration fees are not reimbursable. It is destinated to co ver charges generated as the result of the organisation of the entrance examination.
(2) Candidates admitted on file study are required to pay their university fees of an amount of one million CFA francs (1 000 000) CFA, in accordance with Decree n093/033 of 19 January 1993, laying down provisions of Decree No. 79/186 of 17 May 1979 fixing the rate of payment of university fees.
Article 8: All complete application files must be deposited at MINESUP (Department of University Accreditations and Quality); the Regional Delegations of the Ministry of Secondary Education, the Secretariat of the Rector of the University of Ngaoundere, the Students’ Records Service of the no later than 1st September 2019.
Article 9: The written examination will take place on Thursday the 5th September 2019, at 8 am in the centres indicated above.
Article 10: The Rector of the University of Ngaoundere, the Director of University Accreditations and Quality, and the Director of the School of Geology and Mining Engineering of the University of Ngaoundere, are each in their capacity, responsible for the implementation of this decision which shall be registered and published in English and French wherever need be.
School of Geology and Mining Engineering (EGEM) Entrance 2020-2021 1st year: University of Ngaoundere.
Version Français (French)