Switzerland scholarships 2017-2018 Federal Commission for scholarships for foreign students
Switzerland scholarships 2017-2018 Federal Commission for scholarships for foreign students.
Switzerland scholarships 2017-2018. The Minister of Higher Education hereby announces to the general public and prospective applicants that the Switzerland government through the Federal Commission for scholarships for foreign students (CFBE) is offering some post graduate scholarships to the Cameroon Government for the 2017/2018 academic year. kamerpower.com
This scholarship is open to Cameroonian students with outstanding performances and holders of Master’s or Doctorate degree with an overall mark of 14/20 at least. This offer is open to all fields of studies except the artistic field.
To be eligible for this Scholarship you must:
- Be a Cameroonian citizen.
- Be physically and mentally upright.
- Be holder of a Master’s or Doctorate degree with an overall mark of 14/20 at least.
- Be at most 35 years old.
The application file should comprise the following:
- A handwritten stamped application addressed to the Minister of Higher Education.
- An application form in the form of PDF to be obtained from the following links: www.sbfi.admin.ch/scholarships_fr
- A photocopy of a national ID card or passport;
- A certified copy of birth certificate not more than three months old.
- Certified copies of certificates and University transcripts ( GCE A/L, Bachelors, Master’s and Doctorate degrees.
- A detailed curriculum vitae.
- A detailed research proposal on the studies to be carried out in Switzerland.
- A medical certificate.
- A certificate of Nationality.
- Four most recent passport size photograph.
- A letter of acceptance from a supervisor in Switzerland to supervise the student’s work.
Complete files in four samples (4) samples (1 original and 3 photocopies) should be deposited at the Ministry of Higher Education, 15th floor, room 1504 latest the 21 October 2016 at 3: 30 PM.