Teacher Grade One Certificate Examination CAPIEMP Cameroun 2021
Article 9 – List of examination papers, their nature, duration, coefficient, structure, rating scale, evaluation criteria and eliminatory marks are defined by Specific texts of the Minister in charge of Teacher Training.
Article 10 – (1) The Teacher Grade One Certificate examination has three (3) compulsory phases: The teaching practice, the oral and the written examinations.
(2) The Teaching practice: It is assessed on four lessons amongst which three are obligatory, namely: a lesson on the second official language, a lesson on singing and a lesson on sports and physical education. Candidates shall ballot (choose at random) the cycle, the level, the class in which he/she will teach and the lesson to be taught, three (3) days before the beginning of teaching practice.
(3) The Oral Examinations: They are evaluated on the second official language, General Knowledge and Music.
(4) The Written Examinations: They are assessed on the Official Training Syllabuses for General Teacher
Article 11 – Teacher Grade One Certificate examination questions proposed by teachers of General Teacher Training Colleges are moderated by National Pedagogic Inspectors under the supervision of the Minister in charge of Teacher Training.
ASSESSMENT AND ADMISSION CONDITIONS
Article 12 –
- Marking of the written examinations is done under anonymity.
- lt is proscribed for any teacher to mark the scripts of his/her students.
Article 13 –
- Each candidate is assessed on a score ranging from 0 to 20/20 in the written examinations, multiplied by the coefficient of the subject as stated in each examination paper for the Teacher Grade One Certificate examination << CAPIEMP.
- The absence of any candidate is sanctioned with a 0/20.
- All candidates absent in any of the previewed phases of the exam are considered to have withdrawn as Spelt out in Article 9.
Article 14 –
- Continuous assessments are considered in the Teacher Grade One Certificate examination excluding the unsuccessful years of the training cycle.
- The continuous assessment average of each candidate is calculated by the principal of the Teacher Training College (TTC) and transmitted to the Marking Center on a written report bringing which states the average of each academic year as well as the general average moderated in the appropriate coefficient. kamerpower.com
- Continuous assessments marks for external candidates are those obtained during his/her last participation in the Teacher Grade One Certificate examination.
Article 15 – Candidates, who obtain a general average of at least 10/20 without an eliminatory mark as recommended by the jury, are declared successful in the Teacher Grade one certificate examination.
Article 16 – Certificates issued to successful Graduate at the end of the Teacher Grade One Certificate examination by the Minister in charge of Teacher Training shall carry the following remarks.
- Average, for any candidate with an average from 10/20 less than 12/20.
- Fairly good, for any candidate with an average from 12/20 less than 14/20
- Good. for any candidate with an average from 14/20 less than 16/20.
- Very good. for any candidate with an average equal to or greater than 16/20.