Technical Teacher Grade One Certificate Examination CAPIET Cameroon 2021-2022
Article 9: The list of courses, specialties, examination papers, their duration, their coefficients and their eliminatory marks are defined by particular texts of the Minister in charge of Teacher Training.
Article 10: (1) The Technical Teacher Grade One Certificate examination (CAPlET » comprises three (3) obligatory phases: Teaching Practice, the defence of the Term Paper ! professional project and the written part.
(2) Teaching Practice logically prepares the candidate to present a lesson in class. That is, a theoretical and practical lesson whose mark range is clearly defined in the marking guide. The defence of the Term Paper / professional project requires the candidate to defend in front of a public jury on a Specific topic that was researched on in the course of the year in his specialty. kamerpower.com
(3) Written examinations are based on the syllabuses of GTTTC and take place within a period defined by a Decision of the Minister in charge of Teacher Training.
Article 11: Under the authority of the Ministry of Secondary Education, the Technical Teacher Grade One Certificate examination « CAPIET » questions are designed by National Pedagogic Inspectors based on proposed questions from teachers of Technical Teacher Training Colleges.
ASSESSMENT AND ADMISSION CONDITIONS
Article 12: (1) Written scripts are marked under anonymity.
(2) It is proscribed for any teacher to mark the scripts of his/her students.
Article 13: (1) The performance of each candidate in the written part is evaluated with a mark range of 0 to 20/20, multiplied by the coefficient of the subject in question.
(2) The absence of any candidate is sanctioned with a 0/20.
(3) All candidates absent in any of the previewed phases of the exam are considered to have withdrawn as spelt out in Article 9.
Article 14: (1) Academic performance of the students within the year is taken into consideration during the Technical Teacher Grade One Certificate examination ( CAPIET » excluding his years of failure during the training period.
(2) The average mark of each student is calculated by the Principal of the GTTTC and forwarded to the marking centre with a written report showing annual and general averages with their coefficients.
(3) The school marks considered for external candidate are those of their last written session of « CAPIET.
Article 15: Only candidates who have a mark greater than or equal to 1000 are declared successful by the jury put in place.
Article 16: ln case of failure in the Technical Teacher Grade One Certificate examination ( CAPlET », the candidate that scored at least 14/20 in the presentation of the technical file / professional project can re-use his marks in the next session. kamerpower.com
Article 17: Certificates awarded to successful candidates of the Technical Teacher Grade One Certificate examination CAPIET » by the Ministry in charge of Teacher Training have the following grades:
- Average for all candidates who have a mark greater than or equal to 10/20 and less than 12/20.
- Fairly good for all candidates who have a mark greater than or equal to 12/20 and less than 14/20.
- Good for all candidates who have a mark greater than or equal to 14/20 and less than 16/20.
- Very good for all candidates who have a mark greater than or equal to 16/20.
Kamerpower est un hub pour les étudiants, les demandeurs d’emploi et l’annuaire des bourses d’études. Le site fournit des informations informatives gratuites concernant les concours, des opportunités éducatives, Universités, Résultats, Jobs, Stages, Épreuves, Conseils etc, Le meilleur endroit informatif au Cameroun, l’Afrique et africains dans le monde entier.
Version Français (French)