Vodafone Cameroon recruitment – Head of Segment Marketing
Vodafone Cameroon recruitment – Head of Segment Marketing.
Vodafone Cameroon invites suitably qualified candidates to apply for the position of Head of Segment Marketing based in Douala. Vodafone Cameroon recruitment – Head of Segment Marketing. kamerpower.com
JOB TITLE: Head of Segment Marketing.
REPORTS TO: Marketing Director.
- Putting the customer in the center of all activities, this role provides leadership and strategic direction to the Vodafone Cameroon’s segment marketing function and drives business decisions by providing segment plans to fulfil the overall company strategy. The role is to be the driving force behind Identifying profitable customer segments and initiate focused marketing initiatives to target them.
- Define and develop Vodafone Cameroon marketing strategy and marketing plan per defined segments (Youth, Young Professional and SOHO/SME/Corporate).
- Development and management of price plans, product roadmap and value added services, corporate solutions, roaming and interconnect agreements.
- Define and drive device strategy in order to cater for the device needs per segment.
- Proactively counter competitors’ strategy, services, pricing activities by being the champion of implementation the marketing strategies and GTM initiatives driving the achievement of short, mid and long term goals.
- Define and optimize customer segmentation and retention guidelines; review and provide inputs on marketing plans for various segments.
- Develop and own marketing financial objectives and continuously monitor performance against KPIs.
- Secure cross functional collaboration between the sales and marketing teams to ensure timely achievement of set targets in terms of revenues, customer acquisition, brand recall etc.
- Development of product launch schedules with the Sales and Customer Experience team and creation/ definition of products to suit target customer needs.
- P/L responsibility – % adherence to allocated budgets.
- Market Share
- Gross/Net additions in subscribers.
- CSAT Scores
- ESAT Scores
- Attrition rate
- % usage of L&D budgets to drive learning.