Vodafone Cameroun Jobs: Project Manager
Vodafone Cameroun Jobs: Project Manager.
Vodafone Cameroon invites suitably qualified candidates to apply for the position of Project Manager based in Douala. Vodafone Cameroun Jobs. kamerpower.com
JOB TITLE: Project Manager.
REPORTS TO: CEO.
- The Project Manager (PMO) will lead and drive all facets of Project/Program Management across Vodafone Cameroon. He/She will coordinate all major initiatives by establishing and exploiting strong working relationships across the organization, Afrimax group and external key stake holders.
- The PMO will provide management of the portfolio of projects and ensure standardization, process continuity, dissemination of information, allocation of resources, direction and balance in line with the strategic focus of the organization such that business launch is achieved on time.
- The role holder will represent Vodafone Cameroon in the Afrimax Group Project Management community to ensure that key learnings and best practices are shared between operations and that an ongoing view of project status is maintained across the Group.
Key Results Area
- Lead project/program management in a cross functional capacity working closely with the OpCo senior leadership team.
- Set polices and standards for project management and reporting in line with Afrimax Group standards.
- Manage relationships with key vendors, including sign off of project milestones.
- Develop end-to-end reporting mechanisms to allow single view of the OpCo program both locally and at Group level.
- Participate actively in prioritization decisions and drive the resolution of resource conflicts as necessary.
- Identify and remove roadblocks and barriers; drive to decisions; escalate as necessary.
- Chair weekly project reviews of status against agreed targets including risks assessment and mitigation thereof.
- Communicate to all levels of the organization the current priorities, risks, issues, and progress updates
- Operate the change management process to approve and track any changes to the plan.
- Perform frequent “scans” of the environment to identify improvement opportunities and develop solutions that address major issues that come up as part of normal project management life cycle. Champion the implementation of these improvements across the organization.
- Work with colleagues across the Afrimax Group to identify and share synergies between operations, business process and operational improvements.
- Project budget control.
- Organize and coordinate weekly, monthly and adhoc meetings as required and ensure appropriate reporting and follow up of key decisions.
- Prepare required reports and presentations for the CEO.
Qualifications, Experience and Attributes.
- Business or technology related University degree from a recognized university. MBA or Masters desirable.
- PMI or similar project management qualification/accreditation.
- 15 years track record of large scale Project/Program Management experience within telecoms or appropriately related industry, working on major projects from concept through to planning and delivery.
- Mix of business and technical skills ideally obtained in a wireless/data telecoms.
- A highly self-motivated manager with a clear focus and drive for results, highly developed communication and management skills, highly collaborative and able to work as an effective member of a senior team.
- Advanced documentation, MS Office and budgeting skills.
- An accomplished leader who achieves excellence in all areas of business. Champions change and effectively manage the implementation of new ideas.
How to apply Vodafone Cameroun Jobs.
- Please send your CV with Motivation letter by email at [email protected]
- Please mention “Project Manager Candidate” as subject of your email.
- Deadline November, 12th 2016.
- Applications not following the guidelines above will not be considered.