Vodafone Cameroun Jobs: Project Manager
Qualifications, Experience and Attributes.
- Business or technology related University degree from a recognized university. MBA or Masters desirable.
- PMI or similar project management qualification/accreditation.
- 15 years track record of large scale Project/Program Management experience within telecoms or appropriately related industry, working on major projects from concept through to planning and delivery.
- Mix of business and technical skills ideally obtained in a wireless/data telecoms.
- A highly self-motivated manager with a clear focus and drive for results, highly developed communication and management skills, highly collaborative and able to work as an effective member of a senior team.
- Advanced documentation, MS Office and budgeting skills.
- An accomplished leader who achieves excellence in all areas of business. Champions change and effectively manage the implementation of new ideas.
How to apply Vodafone Cameroun Jobs.
- Please send your CV with Motivation letter by email at [email protected]
- Please mention “Project Manager Candidate” as subject of your email.
- Deadline November, 12th 2016.
- Applications not following the guidelines above will not be considered.