WFP Career Opportunities: Business Support Assistant – Protocol (107181) – Yaounde
- Knowledge of protocol policies, procedures and practices of international organizations.
- Understanding of the sensitivities involved in dealing with Government Officials and other stakeholders, shows pride in work and in achievements.
- Demonstrates professional competence and mastery of subject matter.
- Shows persistence when faced with difficult problems or challenges.
- Remains calm in stressful situations. Show smartness and dress formally to properly reflect WFP’s image when meeting Govt Officials and other protocols.
High school diploma or equivalent. Additional training/courses in the related functional area. University Degree in Business, Public Administration, or related field would be an added value.
Over 2-year relevant professional work experience in analyzing service management results and development service enhancement recommendations. At least 1-year experience in the United Nations System; in the areas of administration, customer service or related area is required.
Experience in the usage of computers and office software packages (MS Word, Excel, etc.). Experience in web-based applications is desirable.
Fluency in English and French is required.
WFP Career Opportunities: Business Support Assistant – Protocol (107181) – Yaounde.
Kamerpower est un hub pour les étudiants, les demandeurs d’emploi et l’annuaire des bourses d’études. Le site fournit des informations informatives gratuites concernant les concours, des opportunités éducatives, Universités, Résultats, Jobs, Stages, Épreuves, Conseils etc, Le meilleur endroit informatif au Cameroun, l’Afrique et africains dans le monde entier.