WFP Career Opportunities: Business Support Assistant – Protocol (107181) – Yaounde
- Knowledge of protocol policies, procedures and practices of international organizations.
- Understanding of the sensitivities involved in dealing with Government Officials and other stakeholders, shows pride in work and in achievements.
- Demonstrates professional competence and mastery of subject matter.
- Shows persistence when faced with difficult problems or challenges.
- Remains calm in stressful situations. Show smartness and dress formally to properly reflect WFP’s image when meeting Govt Officials and other protocols.
High school diploma or equivalent. Additional training/courses in the related functional area. University Degree in Business, Public Administration, or related field would be an added value.
Over 2-year relevant professional work experience in analyzing service management results and development service enhancement recommendations. At least 1-year experience in the United Nations System; in the areas of administration, customer service or related area is required.
Experience in the usage of computers and office software packages (MS Word, Excel, etc.). Experience in web-based applications is desirable.
Fluency in English and French is required.