CAE Oxford Aviation Academy Douala – Cameroon
Our other training courses;
- Masters in airline transport (in preparation).
- Service on board.
- Commercial indoctrination and behaviour.
Airline Training Pilot License (ATPL):
Integrated ab initio airline pilot training as approved by Cameroon Civil Aviation Authority (CCAA)
PHASE 1: Douala, Cameroon:
- 800 h of Theoretical ATPL (A) training program, based on the JAR approved ATPL theoretical program of SFA and as approved by CCAA.
PHASE 2: Phoenix, USA:
- 207 hours of Flight Training for the following licenses and qualifications: PPL, CPL, IR, ME under FAA and CCAA approval.
PHASE 3: Phoenix, USA:
- Extended Multicrew Coordination Course (MCC) including 20 hours of B 737 full flight simulator.