Cameroon Civil Aviation Authority Recruitment (CCAA) 2019-2020 – Airport security agents
Cameroon Civil Aviation Authority Recruitment (CCAA) 2019-2020 – airport security agents.
b) DOCUMENTS TO BE TENDERED
Candidates’ application files should comprise the following:
- A stamped hand-written application addressed to the Director General of the Cameroon Civil Aviation Authority (CCAA).
- A motivation/cover letter.
- A cerlified Copy of birth certificate.
- A Certified Copy of National Identity Card.
- A curriculum vitae.
- A medical certificate.
- A certified copy of the diploma required.
- An attestation of presentation of the original copy of the diploma tendered.
- A certificate of non-conviction issued within three months to the date of submission; and,
- Two (02) passport size photographs.
b) SELECTION PROCEDURE
- First phase: Review of applications and shortlisting of candidates who will compete;
- Second phase: General medical check-up (Applicants shortlisted will have to pay a flat rate of five thousand (5.000) Francs CFA).
- Third phase: Physical fitness test.
- Fourth phase: Written test.
- Fifth phase: Orals (English and French languages).
- Sixth phase: Thorough medical check-up (Applicants shortlisted for this phase will have to pay a flat rate of twenty thousand (20.000) Francs CFA).
c) EXAMINATION CALENDAR
Examination centers and dates.
YAOUNDE : 04 – 09 March 2019.
DOUALA : 11 – 16 March 2019.
d) DEADLINE FOR THE DEPOSIT OF APPLICATIONS
Application files should be deposited latest 13 February 2019 at 4 pm. at the headquarters of the Cameroon Civil Aviation Authority (CCAA), (secretariat of the Department of General Administration) or at the various Airport Command Units situated within the airports in the Regions.
NB: Applications that do not conform to the present recruitment notice or that are deposited beyond the stipulated deadline shall not be reviewed. Only shortlisted applicants whose names will be published will be eligible to take part in the selection tests.