Cameroon National Competitive Internship Exam 2021-2022 Internship Examination in Cameroon
Cameroon National Competitive Internship Exam 2021-2022.
(1) Complete application files shall contain the following documents:
- Individual information sheet duly filled by the candidate to be downloaded from the sites www.concours-médecine.uninet.cm and www.minesup.gov.cm . The form bearing an identification number shall be printed by the candidate.
- A Certified true copy of the birth certificate of less than 6 months.
- A certified true copy of the certificates required for the examination.
- An attestation of the presentation of originals signed by competent authorities.
- A medical certificate of physical and mental fitness issued by an authorized medical doctor.
- 4 colour passport size photographs with the names of the candidate at the back.
- The receipt of payment of the sum of fifty thousand (50,000) CFAF as registration fees for the examination, bearing the field of study, to the address of the Financial Agent of the Department of University Accreditations and Quality (DAUQ), issued from any Express Union branch to Express Union Warda branch, Yaounde.
- Two stamped, self-addressed envelopes.
(2) Complete application files shall be received latest Friday 30 October 2020 at the Faculty of Medicine and Biomedical Sciences (FMSB) University of Yaounde I.
Only candidates registered online who have deposited their complete application file shall be authorized to write with their National Identity Card.
The examination shall comprise of written papers and orals.
The examination programme shall be that of level six (6) of medical studies.