Competitive entrance National Advanced School of Engineering Maroua 2020-2021 ENSP: 1st year M.Eng & Architecture
Competitive entrance National Advanced School of Engineering Maroua 2020-2021 ENSP: 1st year M.Eng & Architecture.
Article 1: A competitive entrance examination for the admission of two hundred and ten (210) engineers students into the first year of the Master of Engineering and of fifteen (15) architect-students into the first year of Architecture degree of the National Advanced School of Engineering of the University of Maroua for the 2019-2020 academic year.
(1) The examination is organized in one sitting for Cameroonians with holders of the baccalaureate Certificate as requested for each course, or holders of the GCE-AL passed in two subjects at least including the main (major) subject of the series. kamerpower.com
(2) The table below shows the required diplomas or certificates and the main subject that a candidate must have in order to be qualified to register for the competitive entrance examination for a given Department:
|Baccalauréat||Subjects for GCEI A level.||Number of Places.|
|Groupe A||Renewable Energy.||C, D, E, F, BT, TI||Chemistry, Mathematics, Physics, GCE/AL Technical.||130|
|Civil Engineering and Architecture.|
|Textile and Leather Engineering.|
|Hydraulics and Water Management.|
|Computer Science and Telecommunications.|
|Groupe B||Agriculture, Livestock and Derived Products.||C, D, E, Bac Agricole.||GCE A level in Sciences and Technology.||80|
– Environmental Engineering.
|C, D, E, F, BT|
|N°||Speciality||Baccalauréat||Subjects for GCEI A level.||Number of Places|
|Groupe C||Architecture Degree.||C, D, E, F, BT||Mathematics, Physics, GCE/AL Technical.||15|
(1) Professionals or workers who are successful in the competitive examination must pay a Fee which amount is indicated by a particular order.
(2) Foreign candidates proposed for the training by their government are admitted under the same academic conditions as above depending on the number of places available.
Version Français (French)